Rhapsody Of The Seas Photos

WOW! We are doing Rhapsody's next New Year cruise and these photos make me sooooo excited! Thank you for the wonderful photos - now I can show the family what they can look forward to. Thanks for posting them! :):):)

Thanks Kiwi Kruzer & Newbie 3 :)

Newbie3 - is your cruise to New Zealand? If so, I would suggest to take warm clothes as even though it is summer, it was still cool when at sea and at some of the ports.

We also made sure to take plastic ponchos & waterproof jackets which came in useful while sailing through the Sounds. It was misty and at times a little wet, but there was no way we were missing the Sounds! So we were up on deck with our plastic ponchos enjoying the Sounds. This was probably the best experience for us as if it was better weather, the decks would have been full and it would have not been the amazing experience it was. There were only a small handful of us out on deck, and was fantastic to enjoy the quiet as sailing through the Sounds :)

Thanks Luckie for posting those great pictures, the Christmas decorations looked good as did all the yummy food. We are doing Rhapsody next year for my birthday and as a post cruise (Radiance) depression buster.

Better get back on the treadmill now.

Cheers Pauline.

Great photos, thanks Luckiepuris. I don't know when I'll ever get round to getting mine organised like that. :)

Thanks Sandielle :) It took me a while to upload mine - these were from 2009 / 2010!!

Thanks Luckie for posting those great pictures, the Christmas decorations looked good as did all the yummy food. We are doing Rhapsody next year for my birthday and as a post cruise (Radiance) depression buster.

Better get back on the treadmill now.

Cheers Pauline.

I'm sure you will have a fantastic time on both Rhapsody and Radiance Pauline! Where is your Radiance cruise to? I too have a cruise booked on Radiance although mine is for March 2012. Looks like an amazing ship! You will have to come back and tell us all about your cruise/s! :)

great pics, thanks for posting them. we are going to be experiencing it first hand in 13 days woohooo:D

No worries Aussiescouser, hope you have a fantastic time on Rhapsody! Rhapsody is an amazing ship! Where is your cruise to? We did New Zealand on our Rhapsody cruise. Look forward to hearing about your cruise! :)

Hi guys, have just uploaded some photos from my Rhapsody of the Seas cruise for anyone that may be interested in Rhapsody:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/579938557BWERAT

Thanks LuckiePuris the photos are great brings back great memories of when we were on there last Easter....I can't believe I couldn't fit one thing in at the Midnight Chocolate Buffet...this time I am going to force myself (or have less dessert at dinner)!!! We are also booked on the NYE cruise to South Pacific. Did they keep the xmas decorations up around the ship? What was the best thing on New Years Eve? Donna

Thanks LuckiePuris the photos are great brings back great memories of when we were on there last Easter....I can't believe I couldn't fit one thing in at the Midnight Chocolate Buffet...this time I am going to force myself (or have less dessert at dinner)!!! We are also booked on the NYE cruise to South Pacific. Did they keep the xmas decorations up around the ship? What was the best thing on New Years Eve? Donna

Hi Donna, we were on a Christmas / New Years cruise and they kept the decorations up until the last sea day. Where are you off to on your cruise? We loved Rhapsody for New Zealand! :)

Thanks LuckiePuris for the great photos. Wonderful to see that the Rhapsody is still looking as good as when we first sailed on her back in 2009. Very excited about the desserts too especially the souffle:)

Only 22 sleeps to go until we sail on her to Hawaii!:D

Hi Donna, we were on a Christmas / New Years cruise and they kept the decorations up until the last sea day. Where are you off to on your cruise? We loved Rhapsody for New Zealand! :)

Hi LuckiePuris,

We are off to the South Pacific islands for 9 nights - Mystery Island (I believe instead of Ouvea), Lifou, Noumea and Isle of Pines. Hopefully the weather will be kind to us. How was it when you sailed? Donna

Hi LuckiePuris,

We are off to the South Pacific islands for 9 nights - Mystery Island (I believe instead of Ouvea), Lifou, Noumea and Isle of Pines. Hopefully the weather will be kind to us. How was it when you sailed? Donna

Hi Donna, that sounds like a great itinery! Isle of Pines is amazing, one of my favourite ports :)

I have sailed four times to the South Pacific islands between December - April. We have been fortunate with the weather, and have been able to visit every port except one time it was too rough to tender out to Emerald Bay, so instead we docked at Noumea. This was the cruise where the weather was a bit rough at sea for a day or two, but great at the islands.

Do you have your ports planned yet? In Noumea, we didn't do a ship's tour and instead used the Hop On Hop Off tour bus service. We paid one price for the bus service and admissions to various attractions. It worked well as we could pick which attractions we wanted to stop at, and spend as much or as little time at each. We loved the Tjibaou Cultural Centre and the Aquarium.

Thank you LuckiePuris for sharing your wonderful pics on board the Rhapsody of the Seas, we look forward to sailing on her one day.

isajack:)

Thanks LuckiePuris for the great photos. Wonderful to see that the Rhapsody is still looking as good as when we first sailed on her back in 2009. Very excited about the desserts too especially the souffle:)

Only 22 sleeps to go until we sail on her to Hawaii!:D

Great Photos, thanks for posting. We are looking at a November sailing on her to North QLD but get a "taste" tomorrow when we are getting on Rhapsody for a 4 hour tour/3 course lunch. Can't wait, so excited to be going and looking before choosing!!

Thanks Isajack, Sydneycruiser & Kirra711 :)

Sydney cruiser - I heard somewhere on the RCI forum that they are no longer doing the Grand Marnier Souffle, but not sure how accurate this it. But if it is on your menu and you like souffle, you should definately try it! One of my favourites :)

Kirra - wow sounds like a great tour! Look forward to hearing about it and what you think of Rhapsody :)

There is a site that lists all the cruiselinerooms on ships and you can upload photos of staterooms to the site for others to refer. I posted junior suite on Rhapsody but there are a few others on there. As well, I'm looking for photos of an outside ,quad share Emerald deck, Sun Princess - haven't had much luck finding any as yet.

Great Photos. Did you take any photos of the cabins and if you did can you upliad them so I can see what they are like.

Sorry don't have any photos of the cabins, although you may be able to find some on CC. We had inside cabins on Rhapsody and found they were a good size, plenty of storage and beds were comfortable.

Hi LuckiePuris, we were on that cruise as well, in fact I can see my husband and I in your photos of the centrum!! It was a wonderful cruise.

Hi Yvette, I agree, it was a great cruise! I can see in your signature you did the following Christmas cruise as well on Rhapsody, how was it? We too are booked on a Radiance cruise for 2012 - cannot wait! Looks like an amazing ship :)

The 2010 Christmas cruise was good, but not as good as the previous year. The decorations were not as good and it did not feel as festive. Maybe because it was a shorter cruise? However, we found it an incredibly relaxing cruise, we would snorkel for 90 minutes or so and then back on the ship just read, relax, sleep or whatever. We felt very refreshed and relaxed at the end.

I am really looking forward to being on the Radiance as well!

The 2010 Christmas cruise was good, but not as good as the previous year. The decorations were not as good and it did not feel as festive. Maybe because it was a shorter cruise? However, we found it an incredibly relaxing cruise, we would snorkel for 90 minutes or so and then back on the ship just read, relax, sleep or whatever. We felt very refreshed and relaxed at the end.

Sorry to hear the Christmas cruise wasn't as good as the combined Christmas / NY cruise the year before, although it does sound like you had a fantastic time!

I am very excited to hear about Radiance after dry dock and once she arrives here. From what I've seen so far, looks like an amazing ship, especially with the new eateries!

Hi Yvette & Bill, looks like you and myself and DH are among the minority(Aussies) on the roll call for the Radiance cruise! Will have to get Col & Di ( The Fox) to register as well to boost the numbers a bit.:D Robin.

Hi Yvette & Bill, looks like you and myself and DH are among the minority(Aussies) on the roll call for the Radiance cruise! Will have to get Col & Di ( The Fox) to register as well to boost the numbers a bit.:D Robin.

Hi Robin! Yes, we are a minority on the roll call, but then this cruise is a great way for people from other countries to see Australia in a limited amount of time, so I think it will be very popular with non-Australians. It will be a great cruise. I have travelled a lot on the east coast of Australia, but never been to the west coast. It will be amazing seeing the coastline as we go around.

Archived