How many Cruise ships in port schedule?

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:07 PM.
972 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
www.cruisecal.com
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
155 Nights Cruising - Harmony of the Seas, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Quantum of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas (twice), Liberty of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas (twice), Serenade of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas (twice), Majesty of the Seas, Celebrity Summit, NCL Pride of America, Norwegian Sky, Golden Princess, MSC Poesia, Carnival Dream, Carnival Imagination

UPCOMING:
Symphony of the Seas - November 2018
10 Posts
Joined Mar 2001
I looked at both links shown above and the second one shows Golden in Castries on Apr. 5th and Barbados on Apr. 6th. Our itinerary says Barbados on the 5th and Castries on the 6th. This worries me because we booked excursions on our own for Barbados on the 5th! Should I be concerned?
Kansas City
396 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
Don't worry Kate529

I am in the process of updating my database and it reflects stops the way your itinerary states. If your itinerary changes you should know from the cruise line.
Maryland
5,085 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
I like to know which ships are docking with me at a specific location in those ports where there are a couple different locations. San Juan, PR has eluded me completely - anyone know of the official port site for SJ or PR, or how to find out that information? I know Celebrity uses Pan American Pier, but that's about all I've been able to find out!
Maryland
5,085 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
Most of those cruise sites aren't updated. That's why I try to find port sites to check against what cruise line tells me - and to see what other ships are in port with ours. It takes more work to find the sites, but it's usually more accurate once you do find it!
127 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
This one works best for me: https://cruiseoutlook.com/

It allows you to select your specific trip (date and ship) and if you choose "Detailed Itinerary" on the right it shows the breakdown:

[IMG]http://**********/hNIGZFs[/IMG]
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming:
Norwegian Escape April 15-22, 2017

Completed:
Norwegian Getaway April 18-25, 2015
Norwegian Getaway May 24-31, 2014 (click for detailed review)

Carnival Liberty May 4 -11, 2013
Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas May 20 - 27, 2012