Excursion advice!!

miniwheat

I took the tour last year. It was very enjoyable. You get to see alot of animals and yes a bear too) You have to take a boat over to haimes and then a bus over to the park. After the park, they give you a boxed lunch. Going to alaska again in 2 weeks and my niece wanted to go back on ther tour she enjoyed it so much.

I took the tour last year. It was very enjoyable. You get to see alot of animals and yes a bear too) You have to take a boat over to haimes and then a bus over to the park. After the park, they give you a boxed lunch. Going to alaska again in 2 weeks and my niece wanted to go back on ther tour she enjoyed it so much.

Thanks so much for the information, I didn't want to waste my money if it wasn't good, let me know if you do it again, I would love to have an update on it.:D This is my 3rd time to Alaska and never went to Haines so I'm looking forward to it.:D

The man that runs the place is pretty comical too. I think you really will enjoy it. What are the ages that are going? And when?

I will only be me and my hubby, we are 47 and 48 years young.:cool: We go the last sailing in Sept.:D

Archived