Captains Suite Carnival Valor

momofadr

Hi, how did you get this captains suite.. was it some upsell? Im not sure Im familiar with it by that name. Iv heard of the owners suite from upsells, not a captains suite

Is it a new category after drydock?? Please fill us in what this is.

Hi, how did you get this captains suite.. was it some upsell? Im not sure Im familiar with it by that name. Iv heard of the owners suite from upsells, not a captains suite

Is it a new category after drydock?? Please fill us in what this is.

It's the new suites they added during drydock over the bridge. I seen this thread and was hoping somebody would have some pics in here, I was curious what they look like inside. The ones installed and the Liberty were really nice inside, but it made the front of the Liberty look stupid.

It's the new suites they added during drydock over the bridge. I seen this thread and was hoping somebody would have some pics in here, I was curious what they look like inside. The ones installed and the Liberty were really nice inside, but it made the front of the Liberty look stupid.

when carnival hung the balconys on the outside of the fantasy class ships, people said that looked stupid too, but now no one says that.

Id like to see them too. I had a feeling it was some new cabin from dry dock.

when carnival hung the balconys on the outside of the fantasy class ships, people said that looked stupid too, but now no one says that.

Id like to see them too. I had a feeling it was some new cabin from dry dock.

The cabins look really neat on the Valor from the outside, it was just silly looking on the Liberty. Completely different designs.

Here is the Valor

9-Carnival-Valor-03-01-11-eh.jpg

Here is the Liberty

800px-St_Thomas_Marriott_Carnival_Liberty_2.jpg

We have stayed in the CS on the Liberty and loved the room (not the price). I believe the pictures from the goccl site are of the Liberty CS. I agree that version on the Valor (from the outside) looks much better and the other rooms (above the bridge) look great as well. Would love to see some pics from a review on the Valor.

The balcony on the side has a tall front wall to keep the wind from blowing across the balcony. The side has a regular railing. Hugh windows across the front of the ship. Now all I have to do is remember where I saw the photos of the cabin. I’m sure to cost a lot for one of these cabins.

Thanks everyone for your help. I guess from what I'm reading these suites are brand new as this ship recently returned from dry dock.

Looks like a beauitful suite though and we can't wait for 1/1/12!!!

I will be sure to post pictures when I return!

Archived