Sheraton Los Angeles Harbor San Pedro

jorgra

Hello!

I made reservations a couple weeks ago for 4/29/05 for the park and sail package thorough STARWOOD systems for the Sheraton San Pedro and I was concerned since this hotel will be leaving starwood on March 31, 2005. I just called the hotel directly and they told me that any reservations made for after the 31st., will be honored as they are.

What a relief!

FYI: $149.00 for 1 night (2 people), a bottle of wine, breakfast, parking for the duration of the cruise and shuttle to and from the cruise line.

My partner and I will be going on NCL Star Mexican Riviera on 4/30/05.

I hope this clears any concerns anybody has with Sheraton

I have been watching the threads on this hotel... since we have time before our cruise. We have booked a backup in Long Beach, just in case.

Did you find the person helpful? All reports have been of rude service on the phone. Did they mention who they thought might be purchasing them? I would rather stay here since it is closer.... I am very hopeful that all of the upheaval & chaos will be done by the time we stay in December. :)

That's interesting. When I called them yesterday, they said they wouldn't honor our reservations. ! I hope they got their act together..............they would NOT honor our reservations, made last April! Of course, ours were reservations using Starwood points, they DID tell me that I could call and reserve using my credit card. I chose not to.............. :)

Archived