Carnival Imagination Detours to Bahamas

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Hurricane Zone 2017
For those of you who enjoy discussing the nitty gritty of hurricane season!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:31 AM.
Oklahoma
6 Posts
Joined Jun 2011
I have friends on the Imagination that left this morning from Miami. They report that the itinerary has been changed from Key West and Cozumel to two days in Nassau and a day in Freeport. Although the disturbance in the Gulf has weakened no use in risking it.

My friends didn't care where they went as long as they left port

They felt sorry for the people waiting in line next to them however because they were from the Bahamas.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Atlanta, GA
633 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
Originally posted by gosoonrz
I have friends on the Imagination that left this morning from Miami. They report that the itinerary has been changed from Key West and Cozumel to two days in Nassau and a day in Freeport. Although the disturbance in the Gulf has weakened no use in risking it.

My friends didn't care where they went as long as they left port

They felt sorry for the people waiting in line next to them however because they were from the Bahamas.
I can't "imagine" that they changed due to the risk from the disturbance. I assume the reason that they changed from Key West is because they have been getting buckets of rain....9"+ the last few days. More heavy rain is falling in the Keys today.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Rich Johnson - Hurricane Expert
(Former Weather Channel Meteorologist)

TropicalWeather.net - Cruise Forecasts