Posted November 20th, 2011, 01:32 AM
We used AP Tours in July 2011 when we were in port in Naples.
We did the Full Amalfi Coast & Sorrento tour that also included Amalfi town, Ravella, Positano.
We met folks on our roll call and we formed a group of 6, so we had a nice Mercedes mini van. Our driver met us at the port with a sign with our name and off we went!
We ate lunch at La Tagliata, and it was fabulous. The views are spectacular.
Our driver was Alberto, and he was wonderful. Very professional, knowledgeable and handsome
When our tour ended in Sorrento, Alberto went and purchased our tickets for the ferry back to Naples. Then he waited with us and made sure we got on the right one. The ferry ride was quick and efficient to get back to Naples port.
We have used Romeinlimo for all of our tours and transfers while in Rome. They were top notch and I recommend them, too.
We chose AP Tours for the Amalfi Coast because of the great reviews we read here on CC. I wondered if they would be as good as RIL, and they were!
I can give AP Tours my highest recommendation.
Enjoy your visit to Naples!
To send me an email
- please include your Cruise Critic member name.
• Celtic Explorer
- HAL Prinsendam • May 2018
• Viking Sagas and Norse Legends
- HAL Koningsdam • July 2016
• Greece, Turkey & Italy Medley
- Emerald Princess, July 2015
• California Coastal
- Golden Princess, Oct 2014
• California Coastal
- Golden Princess, Nov 2013
• Alaska RT Seattle
- Golden Princess, August 2012
• Pacific Coastal San Diego to Vancouver
- HAL Zuiderdam, May 2012
• Greek Isles
- Star Princess, July 2011
• Pacific Coastal
- Golden Princess, September 2010
• Western Mediterranean
- Holland America Noordam, August 2010
- Emerald Princess, August 2009
• Alaska Cruisetour Southbound
- Coral Princess, August 2008
• Mexican Riviera
- Diamond Princess, November 2006
•Mexico Cabo San Lucas- Carnival Elation, 2008 • Mexico Baja
- Royal Caribbean Monarch, 2007
• Danube Budapest to Prague - AmaLyra, August 2013
• Seine Paris to Normandy - AmaLegro, July 24, 2014
• Port Wine & Flamenco Douro River Cruise -AmaVida • July 2017