FOUND photo's, from2008 Ocean Village

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:10 PM.
Australia
1 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
In October 2011, my family and I had a cruise on the now Australian based liner, Pacific Pearl. As many may know this is the former 'Ocean Village'. Whilst searching for something our son lost, we found various items of clothing down behind the drawers, along with two photographs still in the 'Ocean Village' jacket. They are in excellent condition and are title; 'DUBROVNIK. Temples and Tavernas. 16th - 22nd October 2008'
I have scanned one of the photographs and hopefully it is attached to this post.
Hopefully, the owners can be found. If owners are found, then I will gladly arrange to post them their lost memories.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CRUISEfoundPHOTO.jpg (9.2 KB, 87 views)
North Kent UK
1,616 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
Hey, Many thanks -- I will notify OV=ers as and when(we have a facebook froup, that we keep in touch with each other - incase CC - close the OV Threads x.
- and maybe find an owner - My, it just goes to show the cleaning is not upto standard lol !!! Hope you enjoyed her too . xx

We have a facebook group where most of us OV-ers now meet up to reminess https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/165482290153254/ and will mention ontheir too
Once again thanks xx
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Far far too many static destinations to mention --- Had many cruises and a lot on Ocean Village and have loved everyone. R.I.P to a great Brand

On Ventura AGAIN in Sept .....