Day Use Hotels for kids

ucla92

We will be going to Cabo, Mazatlan and PV on the Pride in May. My kids (2,5) love the pool, especially water slides! Can you recommend day use hotels in these cities that the kids will enjoy. For my wife and I, all we need is a lounge chair and a cold margarita :)

hey, we are going to the same exact ports...but not till august!

anyways, not sure about day use...but there's an excursion through dcl that allows you use the facilities at paradise beach resort (i think that was the name), in pv. and it sounded like something our DSs (3 & 5) would enjoy...they've got slides, underwater caves, little zoo, monkeys & tigers, and pools, etc.

you might want to check them out directly, to see if they have day use? or maybe your cruise line offer that particular excursion?

i don't know if this helped at all...

In PV try the Krystal Hotel. The cost is $15.00 pp for the day. The $15.00 you pay can then be used for food or drink. We found out about the price after we got home. They have 2 beautiful pools and the beach is just steps away. It's really a lovely place.:D Beware of the vendors on all the beaches in whatever port you visit. They are presistant....Just keep saying NO !!!! ;)

In Maz, go to El cid. There is a terrific pool for kids. I don't think it cost for a day use. It is steps from the beach, and a swim up bar in the childrens pool! We sat and had drinks while our kids swam right there! Now thats Mexico!!!!!:)

We went to both Paradise Beach Resort (the kids loved the pool and water slide) and Krystal (just papa and I). We didn't have to pay anything at the Krystal, walked right in. The swim up bar was nice but yes, stay away from the wall that faces the beach. The vendors come right up and pester you.

Cabo:

Hotel Finisterra on the hill next to the port. Very pretty with three terraced pools and nice outdoor restaurant poolbar. No slide but nice. Daughters 6 & 8 enjoyed.

Maz:

El Cid Castilla. 20 minute taxi ride. Pool, waterslide, waterfall you can jump off of, poolbar. I think there are pools on each size of the building. Daughters loved this.

PV:

NH Krystall. We didn't go but heard it was nice. Five minute walk from the ship.

Archived