What hotels for Canada Place in Vancouver

The search is not working. We want to stay at a hotel near Canada Place. I remember reading something last year that people liked the Westin and got it for about $125.

What hotels should I look for and consider that are close to the pier for our Celebrity cruise in September?

Thanks.

The Pan Pacific and Fairmont Waterfront hotel are adjacent to Canada Place - the other one you mention is the Westin Bayshore Resort - it's a few minutes from the pier but you will be on the water and can see the cruise ship dock from the hotel

Good luck with your hotel search and I hope that you enjoy our great city and your cruise.

Cheers

Dennis

Sun Princess to Alaska May 2000
Norwegian Sun Panama Canal 4/11/04
Norwegian Sun - Pacific Coastal 4/27/04

The PanPacific is a gorgeous hotel, but can be a bit pricey. I would imagine this is the ideal hotel to stay at when in Vancouver for a cruise.
I found it to be a very easy city to walk aroud, so if you dont have tons of luggage, the Westin or other hotel close by would be fine for you.

Carnival Victory, here I come!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;10;02;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Most hotels are within a 5-10dollar(CDN) cab ride from the pier. Near the pier is The Pan Pacific and The Fairmont.
The Westin is down by Stanley Park.
Hyatt,Wall Center Hotel,Four Seasons and many more are close by.

Time for another Cruise!

Well I ended up getting the Residence Inn on Hornby for $75 USD. It may not be the closest to the Harbour, but I needed to get my room booked so I could start looking at flights.

Can anyone tell me about this hotel? Is it nowhere close to anything? Was I too impatient? How far is it from Canada Place? We are going to stay Friday and Saturday Night 10-11 of September.

[This message was edited by flagger on 05-26-04 at 03:06 PM.]

grouchy- went to your hotel web site and couldn't decide on which hotel to choose. great prices- the best i found. we are staying for one day after the cruise so would like to know the best place to be situated. your help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

hi grouchy,

pan pacific, fairmont airport,blue horizon,century plaza,crowne plaza georgia, and hilton hotel downtown. we have a 7:10 a.m. flight out on sunday morning. how long will it take to get to the airport from downtown hotels. any info. would be appreciated. thanks

Choose the Pan Pacific or the Crowne Plaza.There is no Hilton downtown. Second choice is the Blue Horizon.Then Century Plaza.Fairmont is VERY nice-but you will be out at the airprt. But,because of the time you are leaving it may be your best choice-you can check in your bags etc.. at the hotel and they will take care of everything.
It will take you about 20 minutes-depending on the traffic-to get to the airport. You can ask the front desk to prebook a cab for you or take a limo. The Limo is only a few dollars more. Let me know if you want a web site for the limo.

Time for another Cruise!

Archived