Sonny Binns Tour Bus?

smarks

Has anyone been on the tour bus that Sonny has purchased. We are a group of 28 and have a tour scheduled with Sonny on his bus. Just would like some feedback on the bus tour? Thank You.

I actually have (2) buses filled in October. I read some great reviews but haven't seen anyone post anything new.

Has anyone been on the tour bus that Sonny has purchased. We are a group of 28 and have a tour scheduled with Sonny on his bus. Just would like some feedback on the bus tour? Thank You.

Just saw your cruise date..we are on the Carnival Valor on Oct. 13th :-)

I actually have (2) buses filled in October. I read some great reviews but haven't seen anyone post anything new.

Hi, would you come back and post what you think of the bus tour with Sonny? We won't be there till May 2, 2013. Thanks

Just saw your cruise date..we are on the Carnival Valor on Oct. 13th :-)

This will be my first time cruising in Oct. We will be going to Half Moon Cay. Hope we get to drop anchor there. That is one of my favorite places.

I guess you're the reason I was just told he's sold out for the day we are there - we are on the Oct 13 sailing of the Valor, too......darn:(

Now I have to find a plan B..... that's what I get for waiting till the last minute, lol

Unless, you happen to have 2 empty seats on your 2 buses???

Tracy, if you haven't already done so and can get on the other media everyone with a face and a book talks about..hehe..we have a group set up on there as well and have over 90 people talking. Can't say the word on here, even though they have one set up for CC themselves!

• 1 month later...

We just got off the Carnival Valor and used Sonny Binns Tour for an Island Tour. He was the highlight of our cruise!! He picked us up at the port in 2 beautiful buses (we had 38 people) and we toured the island of Aruba for 4 hours ($30.00). Best $30 I've ever spent! Sonny was so informative, funny and you could tell he absolutely LOVES what he does! The tour brought us to the Light House, The Alto Vista Chapel, Baby Bridge and beautiful beaches. He even dropped some of us off at the beach and took the reaminder back to the ship. He was back on-time to bring us back to the ship. He always had a smile on his face and is a TRUE Aruban Ambassador!!! I can't wait to go back!!!

He does not have a website (working on it) but can be reached via email: binns.tours@yahoo.com or 297-568-2028

I would HIGHLY recommend Sonny!!!!

I was on the Sonny Binn tour with Dolphionfan and I can second everything she said! We had a great tour with him! He's warm and friendly, asnwering every and all questions. He was also very accommodating, dropping those of us off at the beach that needed some beach-time, and then returning to pick us up. That was a true bonus, as it's not mentioned as part of the tour.

The bus was clean, comfortable and well air-conditioned. There are lots of stops and plenty of wonderful things to see. There are a few stops where you can sample the local brew (the first stop at the boulders was the cheapest, if I remember correctly) or pick up a quick bite to eat. Depending on the timing of the tour, you might want to grab some food, so you're not starving when you get off the bus at the end of your tour. Most of the food carts and counter-service had a deep fried food that started with a "P". I can't remember what they were called, but they were great! $2 and filled with either beef, chicken, ham, or cheese. A local treat that Sonny picked up at our first stop for his breakfast. We got the last one at a cart at the lighthouse and a fight almost broke out because others wanted it. :-)

Aruba is truly unique and beautiful. Hope you enjoy your time as much as we did!

Where exactly does he stop for the island tours? How long is the tour? Ill be traveling on the 29th but he's putting us with a group of 21:eek: ..I'm afraid we will be stuck on a bus and not having much say of where we'd like to go since he does not do private tours, well, he does but for $60 an hour min. 2hr.

Can't decide which would be a better option. I have 6 in my group and would like to see various island highlights. Help.

Where exactly does he stop for the island tours? How long is the tour? Ill be traveling on the 29th but he's putting us with a group of 21:eek: ..I'm afraid we will be stuck on a bus and not having much say of where we'd like to go since he does not do private tours, well, he does but for $60 an hour min. 2hr.

Can't decide which would be a better option. I have 6 in my group and would like to see various island highlights. Help.

Is it $60 pp or for the whole bus?

We are doing the 3 hr tour it is $30 PP I am sure you will not be on the bus for the whole tour

We're on the same cruise as you and also reserved this tour. I'd hate to be on an excursion with a large group. So, if you'd like to check into booking a private excursion I'd be interested in sharing some of the cost .There are two in our group.

Archived