Thomson Majesty Disaster

Thats Shocking to hear .:(

My thoughts go out to them and their families .

Also to all who are now onboard it must be horrible to have seen or now know that 5 lives have been lost .

My thoughts to them too . Bless :)

Also to all who are now onboard it must be horrible to have seen or now know that 5 lives have been lost .

I agree. This is awful you just don't expect anything like this.:(

And mine, Kalos. It's a tragedy for all involved.

Dave's onboard isn't he? Must be horrible for the passengers onboard knowing what has happened or even seen the incident.

Just said that to my husband, Sailaway. How dreadful for all concerned. Our thoughts are with everyone onboard and the families and friends of the dead and injured.

Possibly. If so, I'd guess Louis would bring in Spirit to take over for a bit.

the spirit probably isn't ready and would take a while to get there, its prob in piraeus, i know the ents/ show team fly out to it next week

Frightningly these lifeboats hold around 150 people. If something snapped or broke with 8 people on board what chance would the 150 have had if this had happened during an emergency.

Perhaps it is too early for the questions and we should just think of the 5 dead,3 injured and the families and friends of those unfortuanate people.

My thoughts go out to the families of those who have died and to the rest of the crew. I am friends with one of the crew entertainment staff and have posted a message on her facebook page but haven't heard anything back yet. Don't think the ship will be allowed to go anywhere for a while, not just because of investigation but due to health and safety issues and the fact that they will be a lifeboat short. Didn't realise Dave was onboard, i'm sure he will let people know what is happening.

My thoughts go out to the families of those who have died and to the rest of the crew. I am friends with one of the crew entertainment staff and have posted a message on her facebook page but haven't heard anything back yet. Don't think the ship will be allowed to go anywhere for a while, not just because of investigation but due to health and safety issues and the fact that they will be a lifeboat short. Didn't realise Dave was onboard, i'm sure he will let people know what is happening.

It is terrible tragic news. I wonder what they will do with the passengers because as you say wouldn't think the ship will be going anywhere for quite a while.

I thought Dave was only doing one week as the ship is doing the itinerary again except doing Agadir and Lanzarote.

Archived