Referral Program Question

Jassy

Hi,

I have seen a couple of references to Viking's Referral Program. Never having cruised with Viking before (but extremely excited about the Viking Star), I am interested in this program from a Referred Person point of view. The process and perks were not completely clear to me, and so to my questions:

As the Referred Person, I must provide the Referrer's information to Viking at the time I make my reservation, correct?

I will then immediately be given a discount (correct?) of $100 off my cruise price. I presume that this is a credit on the cruise price and not a SBC, correct?

My husband will also provide Referrer's information and he will also get the $100 credit, correct?

Can the Referrer be the same for both my husband and me?

It is clear that the Referrer must use his/her Reward within one year. But will my $100 credit be good for a cruise that is more than one year away, which all of the Viking Star cruises will be at this point?

And now to the most important question of all :) -- Would one of you kind past Viking cruisers like to refer my husband and me for our Aug. 8 Bergen to Barcelona cruise?

Many thanks in advance for your information and help.

Jassy,

I would be more than happy to refer you and your spouse. We have one Viking River cruise completed, with another booked for next June, and we are booked on the Viking Star for the maiden voyage from Istanbul to Venice.

You can email me at garrett.scott@bex.net for my customer # which is what you'll need to get the referral $'s.

Becki

Thank you, rjscott! An e-mail is on its way to you (although I think I addressed you by the wrong name - my apologies!! :o ).

Edited by Jassy

• 9 months later...