Does NCL have non alcoholic bev packages?

SPECIAL NOTICE: There is an issue with the main login on the forums on many browsers. Go to our homepage: HOMEPAGE and use the login located at the main top nav.. Then, choose BOARDS on the nav. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:24 PM.
364 Posts
Joined Feb 2010
I'm looking for something more than just a soda card. Looking for something that included n/a frozen drinks and specialty coffees. If so how much is it. I couldn't find the info on the NCL website.
Cumberland Plateau of TN
4,682 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
Nothing like you want has been announced here or by NCL to my knowledge
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
  • SS Lelani - Los Angeles to Honolulu - 1958
  • USS Hopewell DD-681 1965-1967 Los Angeles, San Francisco, Maui, Honolulu, Midway Island, Guam, Formosa, Japan, Hong Kong, Phillipines, Gulf of Tonkin, S. Vietnam
  • MS Wilderness Adventurer - Alaska - 2000
  • Norwegain Dawn - Eastern Caribbean March 2008
  • Norwegian Pearl - Western Caribbean - January 2009
  • HAL Ryndam - Western Caribbean - January 2011
  • Norwegian Dawn - Nov 2013 Western Caribbean
Connecticut
417 Posts
Joined Feb 2013
Only ones I know of that they offer are the soda card and you can "upgrade" your soda card to include juices. But you have come up with a good idea, something I would be interested in purchasing as well. Perhaps this should be suggested to NCL as another possible "upgrade" to the soda card.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Wallingford, ct
900 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
The only upgrade they offered last week was unlimited OJ, cran, and maybe pineapple juices for $3.00 per day.

I think you have a really good idea though!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming: 3/27/18 Gem...last 30 something cruise!

3/26/02 SS Norway Surprise Engagement Cruise!
6/6/05 CCL Legend Honeymoon Cruise
6/13/06 CCL Legend
6/4/07 CCL Miracle
5/17/08 Caribbean Princess
8/13/09 Caribbean Princess Suite
8/20/11 NCL Jewel Suite
7/28/12 NCL Gem
7/20/13 NCL Gem Suite
5/30/15 HAL Amsterdam Suite 10th Anniversary
3/27/16 NCL Breakaway Birthday Cruise
4/817 Gem 10 Day Getaway
Roslyn, New York
5,804 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
Originally posted by james'mommy
X has a premium n/a package so that's why I was asking. I guess I'll just stick with a soda card. Thanks.
Their packages are the best for the comsumers. The premium non-alcohol allows for anything liquid you can imagine other than alcohol drinks....smoothies, frozen mocktails, specialty coffee drinks, red bull, fancy teas and iced teas, soda in cans, fresh squeezed orange juice, regular juices...it is amazing

Even the two alcohol packages allow for unlimited bottled water, juices, sodas in cans, frozen drinks, smoothies and starbucks type drinks.....