Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:31 PM.
101,388 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
Live From The Crystal Serenity - January 5 thru May 7, 2014 Blog

Join us for another adventure as we cruise on the Crystal Serenity and visit 45 Ports Of Call and 27 different Countries over the course of 120+ Days, including the 2014 World Cruise.

As I have done in the past, once again, I will be Blogging from the Crystal Serenity. Our Crystal Cruises adventure begins on January 5 with a thirteen day Panama Canal Sailing, followed by the 2014 World Cruise, and concluding with two voyages totaling nineteen days cruising the Mediterranean.

If you would like to receive the link to this Blog, please do the following:

Send an e-mail to me at: [email protected]

Be sure to include your Cruise Critic Member name in the text of the e-mail.

Then post to this thread noting you sent me an email.

I ask that everyone who wants the blog to follow these simple steps. This will make it relatively easy for me to keep my distribution list for the blog up-to-date so I don’t accidentally leave anyone off.

Sometime in mid-December, I will send out an email with the URL for the Blog. By that time the Blog will already have information that should be of interest. I will Blog a few times before we leave and during our pre-cruise stay. Once on-board the ship, I’ll blog each day.

While I will post from time to time on this thread, the Blog will contain lots more detail, including photos. The Blog will include some additional enhancements from prior years, including some iMovies.

In the meantime, I’ve included a link to an iMovie Trailer that you can view right now.

http://wc14videos.blogspot.com

After you click on the link you will be taken to a site with the video.

To view the video on full screen you can click on the icon to the right of HD on the lower right hand corner of the video. Also turn your volume on and click on the play (arrow) icon.

Keith
461 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Excited to be first on this. Always notice your early morning posts and happen to be up very early today. Looking forward to your blog!
United Kingdom
30 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
A year or so ago i was bed-bound following some serious surgery and feeling pretty sorry for myself. However, one day I discovered your blog and was entranced by your travels and the minutia aided that vicarious pleasure. It very much lifted my spirits. Thank you both.

I would very much like a link to your new blog, email sent.
London, United Kingdom
113 Posts
Joined Jul 2013
Hi Keith, I've just emailed a request to subscribe to your blog. Looking forward to it!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Regent Mariner, 22-29 August 2013, Barcelona to Rome
Regent Mariner, 20 Dec 2013 - 4 Jan 2014, Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro
Crystal Serenity, 18-23 April 2014, Southampton to Lisbon
Viking Helgi, 20 May - 1 June 2014, Moscow to St Petersburg
101,388 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
A couple of you are sending me e mails and not posting here. Please do both as it will ensure I don't omit anyone by accident.

Thank you.

Keith
Gainesville, FL
3,362 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
Hi Keith. The email has been sent, and the trailer was incredible. We can hardly wait.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature