Christmas Stories ~ For Your Enjoyment!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2016

Celebrate the Holidays of Season with your Cruise Critic Friends -- Thanksgiving - Hanukkah - Christmas - Kwanza - The New Year

This forum contains posts from prior holidays since they are packed full of good cheer and great recipes!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:52 AM.
USA
5,477 Posts
Joined May 2012
I thought you all might enjoy reading some heartwarming Christmas stories that my wife posted on her website.

Her website mainly consists of slide shows made from the pictures she takes on our cruises, but each year she adds a Stories Corner with Christmas stories sent via email from friends.

You might like to turn on your speakers to listen to the background music as you read each story.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas everyone!

The Christmas Page Stories Corner
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
You can view my wife's cruise pictures on her website Nancy's Oasis and individual cruise links below my cruise countdown.

2016 14 day Alaska Maasdam Ketchikan,Juneau,Dawes,Icy Strait Point,Anchorage,Homer,Kodiak,Hubbard,Sitka, Victoria,BC
2015 Christmas Adventure of the Seas St. Croix, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, Dominica, Barbados
2014 Christmas Island Princess ~ Partial Panama Canal with Columbia, Costa Rica, Grand Cayman, Aruba
2013 Christmas Adventure of the Seas ~ So.Caribbean St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba, and Curacao
2012 Christmas Mariner of the Seas ~ W.Caribbean Cozumel (Tulum) Jamaica, and Grand Cayman
2012 Radiance of the Seas ~ Alaska Southbound Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Hubbard Glacier
2011 Christmas Mariner of the Seas ~ W. Caribbean Belize (Lamanai), Roatan, Costa Maya (Kohunlich), Cozumel
2011 Carnival Ecstasy ~ Western Caribbean Cozumel and Progresso (Chichen Itza)
2011 Carnival Ecstasy Owners Suite Visit from the Upsell Fairy - 916 sq ft of paradise!

2011 Carnival Conquest ~ Eastern Caribbean Nassau, Freeport, Key West
2010 Caribbean Princess ~ NE/Canada Upgrade Fairy Visit FREE PH Suite - Newport,Boston,Bar Harbor,St. John,Halifax
2009 Star Princess ~ Alaska Inside Passage Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Tracy Arm
2008 Christmas Carnival Ecstasy ~ Western Caribbean Progreso (Uxmal) Cozumel
2007 Carnival Conquest ~ Western Caribbean Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel
USA
5,477 Posts
Joined May 2012
Thanks for taking the time to view it and post your comments.

Merry Christmas
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
You can view my wife's cruise pictures on her website Nancy's Oasis and individual cruise links below my cruise countdown.

2016 14 day Alaska Maasdam Ketchikan,Juneau,Dawes,Icy Strait Point,Anchorage,Homer,Kodiak,Hubbard,Sitka, Victoria,BC
2015 Christmas Adventure of the Seas St. Croix, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, Dominica, Barbados
2014 Christmas Island Princess ~ Partial Panama Canal with Columbia, Costa Rica, Grand Cayman, Aruba
2013 Christmas Adventure of the Seas ~ So.Caribbean St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba, and Curacao
2012 Christmas Mariner of the Seas ~ W.Caribbean Cozumel (Tulum) Jamaica, and Grand Cayman
2012 Radiance of the Seas ~ Alaska Southbound Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Hubbard Glacier
2011 Christmas Mariner of the Seas ~ W. Caribbean Belize (Lamanai), Roatan, Costa Maya (Kohunlich), Cozumel
2011 Carnival Ecstasy Owners Suite Visit from the Upsell Fairy - 916 sq ft of paradise!

2010 Caribbean Princess ~ NE/Canada Upgrade Fairy Visit FREE PH Suite - Newport,Boston,Bar Harbor,St. John,Halifax
2009 Star Princess ~ Alaska Inside Passage Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, Tracy Arm
Lynchburg, VA
5,060 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Beautiful website and beautiful stories!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
My Solo Allure Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1927866
My Solo Grandeur Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1952859
My Solo Carnival Sunshine Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2049021
My Solo MSC Divina Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...7#post44302217
My Live MSC Divina Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2352075
My Live HAL Maasdam Alaska Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2396680

USA
5,477 Posts
Joined May 2012
Originally posted by maureencruiser
Beautiful website and beautiful stories!
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll pass on your compliments to my wife.

Happy New Year!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Nova Scotia
985 Posts
Joined Feb 2010
What delightful story's your wife has put on her website. Thank you so much. I just realizes that I have spent the last hour reading through tears and smiles.
Helen
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
14-Day Western & Tropical Caribbean Collector Holiday Cruise

Noordam, 7 day West Carib, 1998; MS Westerdam, 8 day East Carib, 2001; Vision of the Seas RCI, 7 night Mexican Riviera,2005; Volendam, 7 day Alaska, 2005; Volendam, 21 day Panama Cana 2006l; Noordam,14 day Holiday, South Carib. 2008; Eurodam, 7day East. Carib,2009; Avalon Affinity, Mossell & Rhine River, 2009; Noordam, 10 day Southern Carib. Seafarer, 2010; Eurodam, 12 day North Sea Adventure, 2011; Noordam, 10 day Southern Caribbean, 2012; Noordam.11 Southern Caribbean 2013,Prinsendam,26 day Amazon Explorer,2013,: Nieuw Amsterdam, 14 Day Collectors Cruise, 2014Stantendam, 30 day Hawaii,Tahiti & Marquesas Islands Holiday, 2014; Prinsendam Caribbean Holiday 2015
USA
5,477 Posts
Joined May 2012
Originally posted by hpf
What delightful story's your wife has put on her website. Thank you so much. I just realizes that I have spent the last hour reading through tears and smiles.
Helen
How nice of you to take the time to tell me how much you enjoyed her website! I will pass on your comments. It will make her day to hear them!

My wife posts Christmas stories every year. During the rest of the year, she posts a variety of other inspirational, heartwarming stories. If you have the time, you are more than welcome to visit her website again, especially after the holidays when she will post new stories.

Merry Christmas and happy cruising!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Dartmouth NS
5,589 Posts
Joined Jun 2012
Originally posted by JimAOk1945
I thought you all might enjoy reading some heartwarming Christmas stories that my wife posted on her website.

Her website mainly consists of slide shows made from the pictures she takes on our cruises, but each year she adds a Stories Corner with Christmas stories sent via email from friends.

You might like to turn on your speakers to listen to the background music as you read each story.

Good Idea.

Thank you
USA
5,477 Posts
Joined May 2012
Originally posted by JimAOk1945

This is seasonal so during the rest of the year it's called The Quiet Corner, and it will have different types of stories that you may enjoy as much as the Christmas stories.

Happy cruising everyone! It's a great way to travel!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

107,598 Posts
Joined Jul 2001
Wonderful stories.

Thank your wife for sharing them with us.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruising is a wonderful way to enjoy retirement!
Stopped counting a few years ago -- have done over 140 cruises.
USA
5,477 Posts
Joined May 2012
Originally posted by Krazy Kruizers
Wonderful stories.

Thank your wife for sharing them with us.
I'll let her know you enjoyed them. Happy cruising!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

USA
5,477 Posts
Joined May 2012
Check out old favorites and new stories just added when you have a chance. These will really get you in the holiday mood!

Nancy's Oasis Christmas Stories
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature