Viking magnificent Mekong...January 5, 2015

Begete

I have been a Cruise Critic Participant for a long time, and cannot find much information about this cruise, either reviews from those who have taken it, or roll call info from others booked on it.

Please chime in if you have any interest.

I have been a Cruise Critic Participant for a long time, and cannot find much information about this cruise, either reviews from those who have taken it, or roll call info from others booked on it.

Please chime in if you have any interest.

Hi there. You have posted this on the Viking Oceans board and you should be posting it to the River Cruises board. There is no separate board for Viking River Cruises. All the river cruises are on one board. Also, you can check the river cruise roll calls to see if anyone is on your same cruise. Since the river cruises have smaller capacity they are all combined on one board. It is sometimes difficult to find people on your same sailing. We just completed two river cruises with Viking this year (one in China, and one on Danube) and we found one couple on this forum for each of them who was on our same cruise. I think a lot of people don't know about Cruise Critic who go on river cruises.