Serenity Tours????

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:26 PM.
Iowa
671 Posts
Joined Sep 2009
We are going to be in St Lucia arriving for a day in port in Novemebr. Has anyone used Serenity Tour company? What was your experience? This is our first time to be in St. Lucia. Thanks so much!
NS, Canada
394 Posts
Joined Nov 2002
We booked the "Fun at the Beach" tour through Serenity and it was one of our best days!! We booked as a private tour, $60pp and I felt it was a great value!

I have some photos of our day on my review - scroll down to post #94 to see them!
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...2144344&page=5

Our guides were Hans and Alisha and they were amazing! I will definitely book through Serenity again.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

South Florida & Shenandoah Valley, VA
5,407 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
We used them twice in 2010 (a private drive to the Pitons and boat ride with a snorkel stop back to port; ziplining and a tour of the other side of the island with another couple) and enjoyed the excursions and the Serenity staff immensely. We'll be back in St. Lucia in October and have already booked a tour of the north part of the island including a trip to a rum distillery.
6,292 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
Originally posted by donovan52
We booked the "Fun at the Beach" tour through Serenity and it was one of our best days!! We booked as a private tour, $60pp and I felt it was a great value!

I have some photos of our day on my review - scroll down to post #94 to see them!
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...2144344&page=5

Our guides were Hans and Alisha and they were amazing! I will definitely book through Serenity again.
We did this tour through Serenity last month, also as a private tour since no one else was interested in doing this - their loss, as this was a great day at a great value, as you said. Denny was our ambassador and he was great.
That rum punch is very good, too!

Enjoyed looking at your pictures - thanks for sharing!

"come as friends, leave as family"
70 Posts
Joined Jun 2011
Originally posted by lovebears
We are going to be in St Lucia arriving for a day in port in Novemebr. Has anyone used Serenity Tour company? What was your experience? This is our first time to be in St. Lucia. Thanks so much!
Never personally used them but they do have a descent website(although a little difficult to navigate). Saw they have great reviews on tripadvisor and the facebook page looks colorful. Perhaps you can contact them directly and see if they can help clarify your things for you. That's the way I would go. I see they even have a toll free number 1866 766 0794.
South Florida & Shenandoah Valley, VA
5,407 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
Originally posted by capriccio
We used them twice in 2010 (a private drive to the Pitons and boat ride with a snorkel stop back to port; ziplining and a tour of the other side of the island with another couple) and enjoyed the excursions and the Serenity staff immensely. We'll be back in St. Lucia in October and have already booked a tour of the north part of the island including a trip to a rum distillery.
We just returned and had a fantastic time! They are a first rate organization with wonderful guides.
USA
2,367 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
We used Serenity Tours last holiday season, based upon a particular review here on CC, and they were the BEST!

We contacted them directly for a private tour, and they were great to work with to customize the day specifically given our interests, and they made a couple of suggestions.

It was a first class operation, from car/driver, to a return to the dock in a private boat.

We are already booked with them again for this year's holiday cruise.

St. Lucia is the only island that is duplicated from last year's cruise, and we had some specific requests again.

Last year, at our request, they also arranged to take us to a couple of hotels, thinking of a return non-cruise vacation. They added another hotel, and that did indeed turn out to be the "winner". That's the one we'll stay at in the future, and we didn't otherwise know about it.

GeezerCouple
Columbia SC
2,108 Posts
Joined Sep 2003
Originally posted by capriccio
We just returned and had a fantastic time! They are a first rate organization with wonderful guides.
I completely agree with this statement 1st class all the way. We enjoyed them so much on our cruise we came back and did a land vacation with them.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
155 Days at sea and counting
USA
2,367 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
Originally posted by AllenF
I completely agree with this statement 1st class all the way. We enjoyed them so much on our cruise we came back and did a land vacation with them.
We did indeed have a second tour with them this past holiday season, one year after our first.

This time, we had some additional very specific requests, including what we wanted to see that we didn't have time for last year, and also how we wanted to include more transportation by water, rather than car.

They had a motorboat waiting for us when we docked, and they took us to a landing where a car/driver was waiting to take us inland to what we wanted to see.

Then, back to the boat.
And we had asked about time to do some swimming nearby, so they took us to a different little beach... and the water was amazing.

Then, back on the little boat, and a speedy run back to near where the ship docked.

As we had requested, we returned well before "all aboard" so that we just wouldn't worry about missing the ship.

Once again, it was one of the memorable tours... anywhere.

It was wonderful, and they really did tailor it to exactly what we requested.

We plan to return again
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
GeezerCouple

contact us at:

GeezerCouple [at] yahoo [dot] com
Columbia SC
2,108 Posts
Joined Sep 2003
Yes that is John's specialty at Serenity tailoring your excursions to exactly what you want and treating you like family. Looking forward to seeing them next May when we go back to St Lucia with Celebrity.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
155 Days at sea and counting
Ocean City, Md. USA
885 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Based on this discussion and other reviews, we have booked this company's Fun at the Beach. First of all they are having Internet Problems so it is best to book by phone. They have responded promptly to my emails. I did determine between the two different costs quoted here and there for Fun at the Beach. It is $40.00 if you book for 4 people and if you book for less than 4 it is $60.00. Same offered items in both packages. Oh, no umbrellas because they have naturally shaded beaches. Please if you go give us a review!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
OC PAT
St. Lucia, West Indies
3,388 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Originally posted by OC PAT
Based on this discussion and other reviews, we have booked this company's Fun at the Beach. First of all they are having Internet Problems so it is best to book by phone. They have responded promptly to my emails. I did determine between the two different costs quoted here and there for Fun at the Beach. It is $40.00 if you book for 4 people and if you book for less than 4 it is $60.00. Same offered items in both packages. Oh, no umbrellas because they have naturally shaded beaches. Please if you go give us a review!
At $40pp for a group of four, that's a great deal as a taxi one way is $35 us, and entrance is $7us pp - Pigeon Island is a national park. So, $84 for two, before you and in chairs, drinks, lunch, etc!
There's lots of threads about Pigeon Island here including some with pictures, etc. It's a beautiful Park with ruins, hiking, grassy Park, dining, snuba, snorkeling, swimming, etc.
Enjoy your day!