PHOTOS!-Brilliance Panama Itinerary, 03/19/04

Bill has our cruise photos posted. There are 5 pages, click on the cruise ship at the bottom of each page to move on to the next port. Click on any photo to make it larger. Use your browsers back button to return to the page:

Brilliance Photos

-Patti icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the pics, we also are on the April8,2005 cruise and have our first aft cabin.

medsec1121, come on over to the roll call for our ship, we have a nice bunch of people alreadythere, and don't forget to sign up for the Mix and mingle party.

Jeanne icon_cool.gif

Emerald Seas 1980

Norway 1994

Zenith 1995

Royal Majesty 1995

Century 1996, 1999

Ecstasy 1996

Mercury 1997

Horizon 1998

NCL Wind 1998

Grand Princess 1999

Sea Princess 2000

Infinity 2001

NCL Star 2002

Millennium 2003

Summit 2003, 2004=2X

Sun Princess Nov.22, 2004

Brilliance April 8,2005

hi nice pics .. what room were you in ... we are in 7088 on brillance 13 Dec 04 would like to know more about it ..

thanks

Bob Daphne

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;12;13;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

13/12 Briallance of the sea

7088, should be very nice, Dabert. We were in 8086, an E-1, because we were unable to reserve 8088. Our stateroom, 8086 was great, with an oversize balcony, 2 chaise lounges, 2 chairs and a table.

The problem you will have on deck 7, is with those darn lifeboat covers. They are a little annoying.

Thanks for the kind remarks, I'm glad you enjoyed the photos icon_smile.gif

We keep hearing about those life boat cover. so what about it? so your pics are from room 8086 so deck 7 is just at the same level as those boat covers. is that it.

Thanks

Bob and Daphne

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;12;13;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

13/12 Briallance of the sea

Yep, your cabin and our cabin was located at the end of them, right where the hump begins, and they are definitely located on Deck 7. They are still annoying, and I would imagine even more so from most of the deck7 balconies. Still a great cabin, though, WITH OVERSIZE BALCONY. icon_biggrin.gif

Lifeboat cover shot from deck 8

At least on 8088, the right side balcony wall extended out to the furthest point of our balcony in 8086 our balcony was shaped like a quarter of a pie.

If 7088 is the same way, you would have to lean out on the railing to see the lifeboat covers. We mostly sat on the chairs and loungers and gazed out at the water and ports. I don't really think it will be any sort of distraction from your cabin. I don't think I would want one of those stateroooms on deck 7 that were even with it, though icon_smile.gif

pbhunt - Patti: Wow - great pics of your Brilliance

cruise. We just booked a few weeks ago cabin 7033

E1 cat. Chose this because we SHOULD have a

straight shot down the ship at the water, correct??

I guess all the hump cabins are gone by now.

Our date will be 4/8/05 too.

We are so happy you enjoyed them, Bill does a nice job with his websites. And after writing all the commentary and captions, I think that is as much of a review as we are going to do. It was a great cruise, the ports on this cruise were just incredible, balanced out by all the at sea days on this beautiful ship. You will have a wonderful time.

We stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay Marina and Resort, $45/a night on priceline. We bid on a hotel in June, about 10 months in advance of our March cruise, because we knew it was going to be spring break in Florida. We booked our flight (FF miles) 9 months in advance, for the same reason.

BRilliance photos

You have something great to look forward to...We have post cruise depression. icon_razz.gif We are doing a quicky 4 night on Monarch in this Fall at which time we will book Hawaii for Fall of 2005. icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry seabreez. I forgot about the lifeboat cover question, and I'm sorry I don't know the answer to it. Since you can't see from front of hump cabins to back of the hump cabins, I have know idea how far back (cabin #-wise) the covers go. There are a couple of lifeboats back there, but not as many. Perhaps someone else knows. icon_smile.gif

Is there any other way to access your Brilliance photos? For some reason the link is not working. We are booked in 8086 for our honeymoon on Jan 3 (Caribbean) and we are so anxious to hear about and see the cabin. Any advice/thoughts?

thanks,

Stasha & Jason

Edziu, we are also booked for March 18,2005. Have you signed up for Meet and Mingle. We have a board also. Come join us. Maybe it won't be long before we have alot of people on board sign up.jj

Happy Cruiser

Southward 1984,Festivale,

Norway

Fascination 1999

Triumph 2000

Grandeur of the Sea 2001

Adventure of the Sea 2002

Destiny 2003

Mariner of the Seas 2004

Brilliance of the Seas 3-18-05

Thanks for letting us know, Stasha & Jason. The photos are on Bill's server at work, which is a private computer system that they control. (No pop-ups or spam that way)

So, they are obviously having a little problem with their server, which should be corrected by tomorrow, or the next day at the latest. The link is correct, the website is down. Thanks, Patti icon_smile.gif

I will bump this back up when it is corrected.

• 3 months later...

pbhunt, just sat down and looked at all of your picture again. They are wonderful. So excited as we will be going 3-18-05.

We are in cabin 9028 port side I think. Is this a good location?

What tour did you do in Costa Rica. From private company or the ship.

Thank you for your help

janie

Archived