Spa Menu?

lastlook

I've searched, but cannot find a menu of spa services. We are booked on the Viking Sea, but imagine that the services would be the same as on the Viking Star. If anyone has a copy and would be willing to post it, that would be lovely. Many thanks.

I've searched, but cannot find a menu of spa services. We are booked on the Viking Sea, but imagine that the services would be the same as on the Viking Star. If anyone has a copy and would be willing to post it, that would be lovely. Many thanks.

Have you set up the My Viking Journey yet? There is a Spa section there that lists 6 different treatments.

James

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I've had my account set up for several months and I did see those massage offerings when I was searching for information. However, I'm looking for other detailed information on manicures for my sister, specifically gel manicures.

They did offer gel manicures on our trip (April - May) BUT be aware that they were not 'allowed' to use regular fingernail polish remover due to the fumes. So they used something else that was not nearly as strong, so it took a good 20 minute wait for the prior polish to soften up enough for them to SCRAPE it off, and I do mean scrape. Took months for my nails to recover. Also they charge $75 for a gel polish and $30 for the polish removal for a whopping total of $105 for a manicure, before the 15% auto-gratuity.

The fumes issue also prevented them from offering hair coloring services, although they did offer hair cuts and a hair/scalp conditioning treatment which was great.

Things might have changed since then though - would be interesting to know from later cruisers...??