Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Let’s have some fun!

Let’s all post the best picture(s) you have from your cruise.

For me this is the best picture. It has everything: My lovely wife, palm trees, a sandy beach, blue water, lots of sun and cruise ships in the background.

I have seen some of the pictures posted from some of the nice people on this board, and I know there are a lot of pictures a lot better than mine.

Show what you’ve got!

What is your best cruise picture?

ira-w.jpg.620b0469cb4ed809cf58c681cc2828d7.jpg

Wow, to choose only 1. I have so many favorites. My avatar is actually one of my favs. It was taken while we were at Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. But this one is pretty cool. It's sunset as we are leaving Ft. Lauderdale. I like the way the sky is still blue above the clouds.

1058632940_SunsetinFt.Lauderdale_1.jpg.799802331c2b24c267c57da19b7f3734.jpg

I will only post a link to this picture (since it is huge) that I took of the Voyager of the Seas that I took from the back of the Rhapsody of the Seas as it was pulling out. This is actually several pictures that were put together as one huge picture. Make sure that your browser does not automatically resize the pictures and you will have to scroll over quite a bit to see it all.

Voyager of the Seas

Andy

her is my favorite picture from dolphin discovery. thank sascol.

I had to resize...

Wow....that's a GREAT shot! Perfect timing. My wife and I tried to take several like that of our dolphin excursion and they were good, but not that good.

I actually have the same photo of St. Thomas from my honeymoon in 1979. Not much has changed except the size of the ships. See the hotel jutting out on the left? That's where we spent a week on our honeymoon. We dreamed that one day we would be able to come back to St. Thomas by way of those great ships. Thankfully, we have been able to accomplish that task at least 4 times since 2000.

One of mine is of "Little Boy Blue" that I captured in Hawaii:

600508006_CopyofLittleBoyBlue2.JPG.547113a6f045cb8ebf1cc307367b7518.JPG