Viking Star Restaurant Seating

CrankySailor

As I was making my reservations for the specialty restaurants, I noticed that all of the deck plans in the Journey Planner show only tables for 6 (two 4tops tucked away near the entry). I am guessing those are just illustrative, and not the actual seating charts, but hoping someone can confirm that there are ample tables for two in all of the dining venues.

Also - is the Restaurant open for breakfast...or is the buffet the only breakfast venue (maybe Mamsen's too)?

Thx.

Plenty of tables for 2 in The Restaurant and Manfredi's and Chef's Table. However, some of them are close together, typically in groups of three, with a long banquette on one side of the three tables and chairs on the other side. About 6 " separates the tables. There are however tables for two that are more by themselves by the windows. If you want these I suggest you make this request when you make your reservations or are seated. When we were on board this past Spring, breakfast was also served in The Restaurant, but it was quite slow.

The World Cafe has mixed seating with various sized tables from 2 to 6 or 8, but most of the time the two of us sat at a table for 4 by ourselves. Most of the time it wasn't crowded, but occasionally it was and we took whatever seating we could find.