italytoursharing.com

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Italy Ports
Capri, Florence, Genoa, Naples, Palermo, portofino, Rome, Sardinia, Sorrento, Taormina, Venice
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:39 PM.
Tucson, AZ
3,188 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
This is the best tour company!! We've experienced Lucca, Rome and Capri on three tours and these have been the best we've ever had. I wish we would have booked all of our tours through them

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Laurie B
Zenith 02/01
Century 01/02, 2/02, 1/04
Tahitian Princess 01/03, 1/05, 1/08
Eclipse 12/10
Azamara Journey 9/12, 3/17
Azamara Quest 5/29/17, 6/9/17, 6/12/17
Azamara Journey 9/10/18, 9/21/18
Azamara Quest 2/21/19
Azamara Quest 10/10/20
CT, USA
259 Posts
Joined Feb 2012
Another very satisfied customer here! We booked three tours with italytoursharing and were extremely satisfied with their service!

Knighthunder...we had Luigi also for our Florence and Pisa tour last month!! What a gentleman and such attention to detail!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
RCI Harmony of the Seas (Caribbean) 3/10/2018
Azamara Quest (Mediterranean) 6/12/2017
Celebrity Summit (Bermuda), 8/7/2016
Disney Fantasy (Caribbean), 7/7/2012
Carnival (Bahamas), 8/14/2011
Golden Princess (Mediterranean), 7/15/2001
NCL (Bermuda), 7/1/1998
and The Big Red Boat!!
2,571 Posts
Joined Aug 2010
We just took the night tour of Rome through joe banana limos also known as italytoursharing.com. I highly recommend this if you are staying in Rome or your ship is docked for the night. It was so scenic and romantic that my son proposed to his gal on this tour!! So happy!!!

Thank you again to italytoursharing.com

They have always had the top notch drivers/ guides❤️❤️❤️
S. California
2,024 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Originally posted by b_cruise
We just took the night tour of Rome through joe banana limos also known as italytoursharing.com. I highly recommend this if you are staying in Rome or your ship is docked for the night. It was so scenic and romantic that my son proposed to his gal on this tour!! So happy!!!

Thank you again to italytoursharing.com

They have always had the top notch drivers/ guides❤️❤️❤️
I certainly agree with Brenda. We have used ItalyTourSharing.com several times in Italy and they are absolutely the best in not only prices but services as well. We are using them for two upcoming cruises in 2018. Happy to answer any questions one might have.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NCL Skyward (Caribbean) February 1980
Carnival Triumph (Caribbean) March 2007
Carnival Splendor (Mexican Riviera) April 2009
Carnival Paradise (4 day Baja) February 2010
Carnival Magic (Mediterranean) June 2011
Carnival Spirit (Mexican Riviera) December 2011
Carnival Breeze Inaugural (Mediterranean) June 3, 2012
Carnival Inspiration (4 day Baja) March 25, 2013
Celebrity Century (Pacific Coastal) April 12, 2014
NCL Spirit (Mediterranean) July 6, 2015
Carnival Miracle (Mexico Christmas Cruise) December 19, 2015
Carnival Vista (Mediterranean) June 3, 2016
Carnival Miracle (Mexico Christmas Cruise) December 24, 2016
Carnival Miracle (Alaska Journey) September, 2017
NCL Star (Mexico Christmas Cruise) December 22, 2017
NCL Epic (Mediterranean) May 27, 2018
Holland America Oosterdam (Mediterranean ) June, 5, 2018
2,571 Posts
Joined Aug 2010
Hey Copman

That is great!! Ive tried a number of tours now in Italy and italytoursharing.com is awesome and I keep going back. I am so glad you had a great experience like I did.

I am actually looking into my next cruise in June. i will be using italytoursharing.com again.

I have found a great tour company in Dubrovnik as well as it seems the cruises I take always hit Dubrovnik and Italy. I will post on the Croatia Forum about them. But also going back to Greece next year. Im so excited!!

Brenda
24 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
Hi, if you create the tour and people sign up but then do not show for the tour itself, will you still be charged for them? Or would everyone have to pay a higher rate for the reduced numbers?
2,571 Posts
Joined Aug 2010
This actually has happened to me twice.

One with a different company and they charged me and once with italytoursharing.com and they did not charge me.

italytoursharing.com is very good to deal with and understand that sometimes people get sick etc and don't show up. Definitely one to the top tour companies to deal with and highly recommended on this board. This is how I found them. Love cruise critic.

I was worried about that too because when u organize stuff, you want everything to work out. I have even prepaid many tours and actually have never had an issue with people paying me back.