NFL Playoffs on TV

Emptynesters38

My wife and I are on the Viking Star Mediterranean Getaway from January 17 to January 24. I am a long time Patriots season ticket holder and will be missing the NFL Divisional Playoffs on January 16 and 17 and the Conference Championships on January 24. (I checked the calendar when I booked but decided a happy married life was more important than attending a football game).

Does anyone know if I can watch the games on TV onboard the ship?

Also, my return flight leaves Barcelona at 11:45 AM on Sunday. How early do they usually have us disembark from the ship? I understand it is only about a 15 minute ride to the airport and I hope that Viking does not drop us at the airport too many hours in advance (they did that on my prior Viking River cruise).

GO PATS!

I wouldn't count on it! We were on a trip during the World Series (Not Viking that time) and much to my DH disappointment, he missed the entire series and his SF Giants winning. American sports are generally not very available on board.

BCN airport is pretty easy to get to from the ship....your flight time is a good window it seems to me for not having to leave the ship too early next- we noticed both disembarks on our VIking Oceans trip were around 8:00 unless earlier was needed.