Transportation to hotel from Orlando Int'l

SPECIAL NOTICE: There is an issue with the main login on the forums on many browsers. Go to our homepage: HOMEPAGE and use the login located at the main top nav.. Then, choose BOARDS on the nav. We apologize for any inconvenience.
USA
68 Posts
Joined May 2004
First of all, thanks, Members, for your advice on hotels. I wasn't sure where to stay since we're arriving Orlando the night before the Mariner sails on 9/5/04.

We're now booked at the Radisson at the Port. We got a rate of $149 for a suite, but I'm calling the hotel directly on Monday (per the advice of one of the members) to see if I could get a cheaper rate

Anyway, my question:[list] Does anyone know of any good transportation/ limo/taxi services from Orlando Airport to the Radisson? The Radisson recommended a service, but they are $25 per person, and we are traveling with 8.

Thanks!
CT USA
336 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
I have hear that Tiffany Limo was good...you also might want to think about renting a van...Budget is close to the
Raddison.....

Explorer Of The Seas 4/01
Navigator Of The Seas 6/14/03
Mariner Of The Seas 7/11/04
Until the Mariner of the Seas

<applet code="****************" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">
<param name="font" value="lcdb0">
<param name="year" value=2004>
<param name="month" value=7>
<param name="day" value=11>
<param name="hour" value=12>
<param name="minute" value=30>
</applet>

Kevin
Go NY Jets !