Wedding favors

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises
Ready to say "I do?" Plan a honeymoon cruise here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:35 AM.
7 Posts
Joined Jun 2016
Hi everyone I am planning on get married on carnival pride 12/8/19 assuming that carnival continues to the Baltimore schedule pattern. My question is what have people done as unique favors for their cruise weddings. Every time I think of a cute idea I remember customs 🤔. Thanks for any ideasBrandi
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Tayoko
Carnival Elation: May 2016
4 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Hey! We did personalized sunglasses, koozies, and an anchor shaped bottle opener. Also filled the bag with travel size sunscreen, Dramamine, Advil, bug spray, and other things they might need on the cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Pennsylvania
23 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Originally posted by Tayoko
Hi everyone I am planning on get married on carnival pride 12/8/19 assuming that carnival continues to the Baltimore schedule pattern. My question is what have people done as unique favors for their cruise weddings. Every time I think of a cute idea I remember customs 🤔. Thanks for any ideasBrandi
I've been searching as well! We are getting married on the Pride as well but on 9/2/18!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bloomington, Indiana
231 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
We are doing personalized shot glasses that we ordered on Etsy. We'd had a lot of other ideas we toyed with, but decided that shot glasses are small, portable and easily packed for our guests (and sure to get some use).
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past cruises:
March 2001 - Ecstasy, Nassau
March 2006 - Celebration, Key West and Nassau
March 2007 - Fascination, Key West and Playa Del Carmen/Calica
Sept. 15-19, 2008 - Majesty of the Seas, Key West, Nassau, Coco Cay
April 2013 - Carnival Victory, Nassau, Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk
7 Posts
Joined Jun 2016
Originally posted by Dakotasmommy1212
I've been searching as well! We are getting married on the Pride as well but on 9/2/18!
Are you doing and embarkment day or at sea. And who is your contact person?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Tayoko
Pennsylvania
23 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Are you doing and embarkment day or at sea. And who is your contact person?
We are getting married in port on embarkment day, that way we can have family come for the wedding and not cruise as everyone can't afford to do so. Lissy Fernandez Is ours. How about you?!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
7 Posts
Joined Jun 2016
Originally posted by Dakotasmommy1212
We are getting married in port on embarkment day, that way we can have family come for the wedding and not cruise as everyone can't afford to do so. Lissy Fernandez Is ours. How about you?!
We don't have one yet our cruise is not officially available yet 😋 But they have had the same cruise for the last 4 years so it shouldn't change.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Tayoko
Pennsylvania
23 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
We don't have one yet our cruise is not officially available yet 😋 But they have had the same cruise for the last 4 years so it shouldn't change.
Fingers crossed for you!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
162 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
I'm going crazy thinking of all types of fun things. I'm putting logos on small backpacks and filling it with water bottles, decks of cards, lanyards which also have the logo. Then I'm adding sanitizer, tissue, small vials of peppermint essential oil (for sea sickness and headaches) and coloring books for the kids. I may add more...we'll see.