[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:54 AM.
Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Hi Dan,

I am just about to leave work after a very long day trying to get some reporting finished. Sorry I can't stick around for too long to entertain you!! Maybe you should go out to dinner and find some "real" people to entertain you. Or do what I plan to do when I get home, have a relaxing spa and put my feet up in front of the idiot box and veg out!

Cheers,
Chaz

BTW I am getting excited as we make our final payment tomorrow for our cruise in Jan. Less than 9 weeks to go!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
22 cruises down & not sure what is next!!
Fair Princess x2, Pacific Sky x2, Pacific Sun, Pacific Star x3, Pacific Dawn x5, Rhapsody of the Seas x3, Oriana (ok the Oriana cruise was only two nights!), Sun Princess x3, Sapphire Princess, Voyager of the Seas

<SMALL></SMALL>
Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Hi Dan,

I just replied to your question to me on Julie's thread!!

Cheers,
Chaz
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Fair Princess x2, Pacific Sky x2, Pacific Sun, Pacific Star x3, Pacific Dawn x5, Rhapsody of the Seas x3, Oriana (ok the Oriana cruise was only two nights!), Sun Princess x3, Sapphire Princess, Voyager of the Seas

<SMALL></SMALL>
Liverpool NSW
7,019 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
No I wasn't on either last night. I decided to have an early one. Better luck next time hey Dan? Tonight's your pub night isn't it? Have fun and have a drink or 5 for me.

Karen
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Karen

Good friends are worth more than money in the bank - that's what I always say

*SS Australis-Sydney to Southampton-28th July -31st August 1975
*Tss Fairstar-Coral Sea Cruise-6th September-22nd September 1986
*Pacific Sun-N611-2nd April-13th April 2006
*Pacific Dawn-W735-9th November-23rd November 2007
*Pacific Dawn-W909-20th March-6th April 2009
*Pacific Dawn-W929-21st Oct-31st Oct 2009
*Pacific Jewel-J029-22nd Sept-30th Sept 2010
*Pacific Jewel-J030-30th Sept-10th Oct 2010
*Rhapsody Of The Seas-3rd Feb-6th Feb 2012
*Pacific Sun-N211-17th Mar-19th Mar 2012
*Pacific Pearl-P225-20th-23rd July 2012
*Pacific Pearl-P233-5th-8th Oct 2012
*Pacific Pearl-P324-8th-17th July 2013
*Voyager Of The Seas-10th-13th January 2014
*Celebrity Solstice-17th-20th January 2014
*Pacific Jewel-30th May-2nd June 2014
*Radiance Of The Seas-22nd Sept-11th Oct 2014
*Pacific Pearl-20th July-3rd August 2015
*Pacific Pearl-4th Sept-7th Sept 2015
*Pacific Aria-23rd May-3rd June 2016

Melbourne
701 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
Sorry I missed this chat thread Dan.. enjoy the pub !
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
<center>
Queen Mary 2, October 2016, Transatlantic westbound crossing
Dawn Princess, January 2015, New Zealand
Carnival Spirit, March 2013, South Pacific
Celebrity Century Feb 2012, NZ & Australia

Dawn Princess May 2010, Fijian Jewels
Sun Princess Feb 2009, Island Gems

Pacific Sun March 2006, Exotic Treats
Fairstar November 1996, South Pacific
</center>
437 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
OK Pub night has been cancelled (stupid friends are working!) so I'm going for a chat revival tonight!!

I hope it proves to be more entertaining then last night....

Dan
sydney, australia
6,522 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Hi dan,
real friends????so what are we, chopped liver.
I think we know you better than your friends.

Do you have nay fun websites you frequent besides this one of course(the best)
Have you tried snopes? just stay away from ebay or you wont have any money left to pay for your cruise.
have you booked it yet? i think you said the duedate was coming up. The cruise sale was advertised in todays paper, the first time i have seen it in a daily rather than the sunday paper.
karon
437 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Originally posted by kaseyoz
Hi dan,

Have you tried snopes? just stay away from ebay or you wont have any money left to pay for your cruise.
have you booked it yet? i think you said the duedate was coming up. The cruise sale was advertised in todays paper, the first time i have seen it in a daily rather than the sunday paper.
karon
The real friends comment was directed at Chaz who told me to go out with real people.

Of course you guys are my real friends!! :-P

I spend enough time on ebay for work let alone actually using it for myself. As for spending money, all sorted! I have been working flat out as a DJ since September and Im booked solid till xmas. So the cruise itself and (hopefully) all spending money is covered!!

Unless Nathan and Rodney show up and then who knows!!

As for the cruise tomorrow is the day.... bring on the specials!!

Dan
437 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Originally posted by kaseyoz
Hi dan,

karon
The real friends comment was directed at Chaz who told me to go out with real people.

I spend enough time on ebay for work let alone actually using it for myself. As for spending money, all sorted! I have been working flat out as a DJ since September and Im booked solid till xmas. So the cruise itself and (hopefully) all spending money is covered!!

Unless Nathan and Rodney show up and then who knows!!

As for the cruise tomorrow is the day.... bring on the specials!!

Dan
Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Originally posted by DanFromSyd

Dan
Ok, Ok, Ok. I have been appropriately told off. Of course we are all real! I was just tired last night. It was a really long day at work and I was worried that Dan was turning into a computer nerd! Didn't want his evil twin to get upset!

Cheers,
Chaz
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

<SMALL></SMALL>
437 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Hey Chaz,

I wasnt telling you off... I was just justifying my use of the term real people...

And for the record im already a nerd... I work in IT, so im a nerd. A non conforming nerd mind you! I refuse to wear glasses!
Nathan never seems to be around when there is work to be done. But at the first sign of a holiday or night out, there he is!!

Cheers,

Dan
:-)
Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Originally posted by DanFromSyd
Hey Chaz,

I wasnt telling you off... I was just justifying my use of the term real people...

Cheers,

Dan
:-)
Hmm dropped out for a while there, thought you chat night was going to be a flop again Dan!

I know you weren't really telling me off! I was just being a little cheeky!

I must admit you do sound like a real character Dan! A computer nerd is not at all what I expected you to be. What occupation do you tell all the girls on the cruises you are? I know my uncle liked to make up a different occupation when he was "having fun" and has tried all sorts of interesting ones. Of course you are probably extremely honest and tell them the truth.

Cheers,
Chaz
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

<SMALL></SMALL>
Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Originally posted by bradfromnewy
hey all how are we! rodneys been arrested!
Who is Rodney???!!!???

BTW I'm fine! Changed my mind I'm great! It's nearly time to go home from work!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

<SMALL></SMALL>
437 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Originally posted by chaz cruiser
Hmm dropped out for a while there, thought you chat night was going to be a flop again Dan!

I know you weren't really telling me off! I was just being a little cheeky!

I must admit you do sound like a real character Dan! A computer nerd is not at all what I expected you to be. What occupation do you tell all the girls on the cruises you are? I know my uncle liked to make up a different occupation when he was "having fun" and has tried all sorts of interesting ones. Of course you are probably extremely honest and tell them the truth.

Cheers,
Chaz
Chaz,

Im in IT sales now. I was a network admin and technician for a few years though. I also studied software engineering at Uni. (But Nathan convinced me it wasnt what i wanted to do, so I left )

You should ask Brad about the occupations... He's had a few doosies!!!

Generally though I'm an undercover operative for ASIO. Or in the witness relocation program..

What do u do Chaz?

Dan