Canal Group Cruise Fall of 2005???

Spudwitch

Hi Caroline.......I've posted a time or two on the Alaska boards about cruising next summer, but was also interested in a Canal group cruise in the Fall of 2005.....Is there one planned?? Thanks [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Spudwitch

Not yet, we are still waiting for most rates to come out.. They have not done a canal cruise in a while.. were you intersted in one way (i.e. roundtrip) or all the way through???

Host Caroline
<font SIZE="1">[B]One can [I]never[/I] have too many days at sea...[/B]</font> [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sept 04-Royal Hounds Mariner of the Seas
Feb 05-Partae Pirates Carnival Miracle

I would imagine one-way......But, that could change according to the ports we visit....I've noticed that most of these cruises are pretty much 10-14 days and a few are 7........10-12 days would be good.....Just trying to feel everyone out and to get some ideas from everyone else.....Anyone else have wanna go???

Spudwitch..... [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

• 2 months later...
hi spudwich,

my husband and i and two other couples are booked on the serenade, october 17, 2005. it is a 12 day cruise from san diego to san juan. (it is so far away i can hardly let myself get excited about it...although, it is on my mind everyday.)

anyway, we all met through the cruise critics boards in anticipation of sailing the hawaiian islands on the radiance in 2003, and have continued to keep in touch. now we are again meeting on board. i guess you could call this an "unofficial group cruise."

if you decide to book on your own, find us on the boards.

host caroline: maybe rcl will consider this cruise for a group transcanal in 2005.

we2wed

[quote name='we2wed']hi spudwich,

my husband and i and two other couples are booked on the serenade, october 17, 2005. it is a 12 day cruise from san diego to san juan. (it is so far away i can hardly let myself get excited about it...although, it is on my mind everyday.)

host caroline: maybe rcl will consider this cruise for a group transcanal in 2005.

we2wed[/QUOTE]
Would you be interested in hosting the group cruise? Cruise Critic has a set policy on how to do that (it's in the group cruises discussion board).. you might want to email LauraS at [email="up4travel@aol.com"]up4travel@aol.com[/email] .. I don't know of a canal cruise but we do a lot on RCI.. maybe you could be group leader? Not sure how that would work since you are already booked but I'd check group cruises board?? email me if you have any questions also ([email="carocruiser@aol.com"]carocruiser@aol.com[/email]). The boss has been slammed with the new boards so my Alaska group rates are vegetating somewhere:)
[email="ap4travel@aol.com"][/email]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived