Episode 15 - A Cetacious Sail Away & A Miffed Mediterranean

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Crystal Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:59 PM.
New Jersey
476 Posts
Joined Dec 2001
Wow. Such a beautiful sunset.
Scott, you've probably shared this already....but what kind of camera have you been using? Episode 14 had some great zoomed shots as you were leaving Barcelona. Would love to know the make and model.
Thanks for sharing your memories with us.

Debbie

Sent from my iPad using Forums
UK
666 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
What a wonderful, wonderful sunset. And how observant were you to catch those whales? Fantastic. I love the music you put to the sunset also. You will enjoy re-watching these videos in the years to come when the memories will come flooding back, and thanks to you, we are all lucky enough to share. Thank you!
Philadelphia
5,123 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
In our home we call it the Barcelona Triangle since we have experience high winds and waves in and out 3 or 4 times. It still remains one of our favorite ports and we’ll do it again we hope.
Thanks for the beautiful sundown.
Toronto, Ontario
189 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
Thank you for your splendid videos! We have one Serenity cruise under our belts and hope to sail aboard the Symphony one day.

And, for the record, I was very impressed and amused by your musical selection of "Barcelona" from the Sondheim musical Company in your recent video from Spain. I actually played "April the flight attendant" in a university production of Company a few moons ago. Hearing the song brought forth many nostalgic memories of my youth and put a smile to my face!

Kudos!
2,298 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
Dahlings...the video was sooooo beautiful..
I hope that sunset brought you to make passionate love of the highest fulfilling pleasures...as only the Med can do P.S. who is the singer on that version of the lucky sun song???
Thank you!!
1,031 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Hi my kind friends! Thank you for watching and commenting!!!!

lesliehr - Thank you, Debbie. Sadly the model I use is discontinued, but Amazon says they have two in stock. It's the Sony HDRCX330.
Keith1010 - Thank you, friend.
DaisyUK - Such lovely, kind words. Thank you so much. They warm my heart.
NJBeaglemom - Thank you, dear Nancy.
orchestrapal - Thank you so much. And YES it was rockin' and rollin' in "The Barcelona Triangle" !
Rotterdam - First day in New York, The Met. First night in New York... a play (Prince Of Broadway). Second day in New York (October 21st) Heading on a pilgrimage to The Stonewall Inn in the afternoon.... meet us? "That Lucky Old Sun" was performed by one of my idols, Paul Williams.
Beach Tunes - Thank you so much for your very kind words and YEAH for Sondheim!!! ;-)
Islander500 - Your very kind comment... PRICELESS as well. Thank you.

Thank you friends. One and all.

Scott
2,298 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
Dear Dahlings, we leave this Thursday on holiday...we won't be back until after your dates the play you're seeing got great reviews and when you visit Stone wall make sure you visit the small park across the street w the statue.

You'll actually be around the corner from our home...iys a historic district w lots of beautiful townhouses from 1700 & 1800's. It's also very Sarah Jessica Parker/ Sex n the City area(she just bought 2 townhouses to combine..i guess she and Mathew felt the one wasn't big enough)😊