Episode 16 - A Couple Of Frog Sandwiches and Butchering The French Language

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Crystal Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:33 PM.
Sydney
324 Posts
Joined Jan 2015
Our routine is to save your videos until Saturday or Sunday night here in Sydney and watch them over a glass of wine - so excited we'll have 3 to watch tonight!
289 Posts
Joined Jul 2003
Scott, I never get tired watching a sail a way from any port especially with a drink in hand. My drink of choice at this moment is Grey Goose on the rocks. Keep enjoying. Elaine
2,298 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
Oh Dahhlings..
This is all so very GRACE KELLY- ISH..
THE AMERICANS ARRIVING IN MONTE CARLO VIA SHIP..
THE LUGGAGE THE DRAMA THE CINCHED WAISTS... BRAVO...SO SORRY WE WEILL MISS YOU IN NYC..

BON VOYAGE
Canada
39 Posts
Joined Jun 2014
Scott and Drew,
Such wonderful videos that truly capture the serenity of the ocean. As always, the music you have selected is outstanding and enhances the excellent photography. Most of these videos have been blocked in Canada, I was able to view them when travelling in the USA.....and then, voila! I discovered that my smart tv is smarter than I am...and I can view them on that! Happy days! Thank you for sharing and wishing you both an early Bon Voyage!
Florida
4,270 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
I'm sitting here in awe. Did you see that evening sky???!!!

Along with ... well, everything. I was sitting here thinking, what pleasure you spread amongst us with these videos.

Bravo.
New York
1,790 Posts
Joined Jul 2001
Ah...Le Vie en Rose....so Edith, so French...mmmm!
We never get tired of sail aways either!
I guess I'm looking forward to Monte Carlo , but will be so sad that we're nearing the end! It's been a wonderful trip so far!
Thank you again, for taking us along!
Hugs all around,
L&J&S
1,038 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Keith1010 - Thank YOU, my friend.
ClefsDor - You've no idea how happy that makes me. Thank you.
orchestrapal - Thank you for returning that favor!
sea lover - Thank you, Elaine. Have you ever tried Chopin (black label) Vodka? I think it's even smoother than the Goose!
NJBeaglemom - Thank you, dear Nancy.
Rotterdam - Honey... I haven't had a cinched waist since the early 80's. ;-) XO
liv2dream - I'm so very happy you can view them at home. Thank you for your incredibly kind words.
May B - And your kind words bring such pleasure to my heart. Thank you, dear one.
Mudhen - Thank you for joining us on our journeys. XOXOXO to all three of you!

Again... thank you, you wonderful people. Two more to go. One today (Monday) and then the final on Wednesday (Oct 11).

Scott