Show times on Independence of the Seas

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Ask a Cruise Question
Post your general cruise questions here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:12 PM.
Florida
2 Posts
Joined Jun 2010
We have been trying to find out the times of the shows on a four day Independence of the Seas cruise in order to book our My Time Dining. The cruise line, after several attempts, claims there is no way of obtaining that information. Does anyone know what are the choices of times Grease and any other shows in the major theater are shown? We are sailing in the very near future. Thank you.
Central Illinois
114,134 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by cookieluv
We have been trying to find out the times of the shows on a four day Independence of the Seas cruise in order to book our My Time Dining. The cruise line, after several attempts, claims there is no way of obtaining that information. Does anyone know what are the choices of times Grease and any other shows in the major theater are shown? We are sailing in the very near future. Thank you.
This thread has is the most recent Cruise Compass (daily schedule) I've seen of that itinerary starting on post #75:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2426070

Best to ask any other Indy or RC questions on the dedicated RC forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

One other thing, shows are usually timed to be convenient for the two traditional dining times, so if you pick your MTD times close to those, you should be fine with the shows.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bob

Past Cruises

Celebrity: Mercury
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Vision, Voyager
Fredericksburg, va. USA
83,800 Posts
Joined May 2001
That's right, you will need to eat around one of the traditional seating times to make the shows...except for any "late night" show...they generally start around 10:30pm.
Dallas, Texas
4,619 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
I'm guessing there will be two shows, one around 6:30pm and one around 8:30pm.
Worst case -- Eat in the buffet that night if you can't make either show times with my-time dining.
The night buffet is usually very good and not crowded, with many of the same food selections served in the MDR, plus lots of other items.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
SS Norway – Sep 1997
Norwegian Sea – Jan 1999 & Apr 2000
Carnival Jubilee – Oct 2002
Norwegian Star – May 2003 (Hawaii)
Carnival Jubilee – Sep 2003
Carnival Conquest – Nov 2003
Rhapsody of the Seas – Jan 2004
Carnival Ecstasy – Dec 2004
Carnival Elation – Nov 2005
Splendour of the Seas – Jan 2006
Rhapsody of the Seas – May 2006
Carnival Ecstasy – Dec 2006 (New Year's Eve)
Splendour of the Seas – Feb 2007
Voyager of the Seas – Mar 2008
Carnival Ecstasy – Jan 2009
Voyager of the Seas – Mar 2009
Carnival Ecstasy – Jan 2010
Voyager of the Seas – Mar 2010 & Dec 2010 & Mar 2011
Carnival Conquest - May 2011
Mariner of the Seas - Dec 2011 & Mar 2012 & Dec 2012 & Mar 2013
Navigator of the Seas - Dec 2013 & May 2014 & Nov 2014 & March 2015 & Sept 2015
Liberty of the Seas - Mar 2016