hotel help-seattle & vancouver (family friendly)

bravemom

we will be doing alaska via vancouver in 7 & 8/04. i am trying to locate a family friendly hotel in both for prior to our stay. i prefer (in Seattle where we will stay the longest) one that offers a suite like set up (2 room/2 tv's no arguing with the kids) that has a microwave/mini fridge in the room. We will fly into Seattle, then take Amtrack to Vancouver-so something with relative ease in getting here to there would be appreciated. In Vancouver we will arrive via Amtrack then need to get to the port.

Not looking for anything fancy either place-just clean, safe and comfortable.

Thanks in advance for any advice you might provide.

bravemom ( i love your name it is so cute )

i also am checking out hotels for seattle and going crazy. i have come to the conclusion that a hotel next to the needle will be the best for my friend and i. they are the ones that have-- ''free continental breakfast'' ( and with a family that is a plus), close to the monarail for cheap trasport to downtown, and close the seattle center. go to www.seattlesupersaver.com and you can see all the hotels in that area and what they give you. have you thought about the quick shuttle for your trip to vancouver. they pick you up at the airport, take you to vancouver, pick you up at the pier after the cruise and then drop you off at your hotel back in seattle. go to www. quickshuttle.com and you can see what they offer. i am doing everything i can this trip to save money and these seem like good deals to me. i am going to use priceline for the pre-cruise hotel in vancouver but i want to get my own in seattle like you so i can pick and choose what amenities they have. hotwire for seattle is an option also. good luck and i hope this helps. have a great time.

DUSTY

Carnival Spirit, 9/10/03 Alaska glacier bay

Carvival Spirit, 5/11/05

Alaska glacier bay again

Archived