ms Westerdam Port Everglades Sail-Away Jan 5, 2018

Boytjie

The Westerdam will be docked at Pier 26 is scheduled to set sail at 16:00/4:00 PM EST (subject to change as always).

Also in Port Everglades are Pacific Princess (pier 2), Crystal Serenity (pier 21) and Serenade Of The Seas (pier 18).

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

The Westerdam's 15-Day Panama Canal Itinerary:

Jan 5 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Jan 6 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Jan 7 At Sea

Jan 8 At Sea

Jan 9 Cartagena, Colombia

Jan 10 Enter Panama Canal Cristobal

Jan 10 Cruising Panama Canal

Jan 10 Exit Panama Canal Balboa

Jan 11 At Sea

Jan 12 Puerto Caldera (Puntarenas), Costa Rica

Jan 13 Corinto, Nicaragua

Jan 14 Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala

Jan 15 Puerto Chiapas, Mexico

Jan 16 At Sea

Jan 17 At Sea

Jan 18 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Jan 19 At Sea

Jan 20 San Diego, California, US

T8P15W.jpg

Missed Westerdam sailin on the webcam but I think it was still a bit away from the berth when I got to the bridge. I'll have to determine our muster time but hope to watch Westie leave from Serenity's upper decks.

Roy

Missed Westerdam sailin on the webcam but I think it was still a bit away from the berth when I got to the bridge. I'll have to determine our muster time but hope to watch Westie leave from Serenity's upper decks.

Roy

Will be there to watch your Sailaway Roy!

Denise:)

Onboard and checked in about 12:05, had lunch in the Dining Room and now I’m in the area equivalent to Dive-In. Good news from the program, muster is at 5:15 so unless the Westerdam (or Serenade or Pacific) is very late I’ll be on deck watching them sail.

My dinner is at 6PM as is my sailaway. I plan to get a burger about 5 where I am now and have told the dining room manager to let my waiters know to go ahead without me and I’ll join my table later for coffee and desert.

When I was on Koningsdam a year ago I marked up a white beach towel with lettering “Thanks PTZ/Cruise Critic”. Unfortunately the towel was in a bag that didn’t get delivered until after sailaway. This time I carried it on and plan to stand on the promenade deck just above the last lifeboat. I just hope it isn’t too late to see me.

Roy

Onboard and checked in about 12:05, had lunch in the Dining Room and now I’m in the area equivalent to Dive-In. Good news from the program, muster is at 5:15 so unless the Westerdam (or Serenade or Pacific) is very late I’ll be on deck watching them sail.

My dinner is at 6PM as is my sailaway. I plan to get a burger about 5 where I am now and have told the dining room manager to let my waiters know to go ahead without me and I’ll join my table later for coffee and desert.

When I was on Koningsdam a year ago I marked up a white beach towel with lettering “Thanks PTZ/Cruise Critic”. Unfortunately the towel was in a bag that didn’t get delivered until after sailaway. This time I carried it on and plan to stand on the promenade deck just above the last lifeboat. I just hope it isn’t too late to see me.

Roy

Glad you are on board your ship and getting settled in.

Might get to see your ship leave.

Roy

Roy,

You be on the promenade last lifeboat area waving!!! Will see you!!! Just wave like heck🤗

We have a small split left of champagne and left over appitizers

From Kathi’s Sailaway yesterday so we’re breaking them out and get to do your Sailaway!!!

Roy,

You be on the promenade last lifeboat area waving!!! Will see you!!! Just wave like heck🤗

We have a small split left of champagne and left over appitizers

From Kathi’s Sailaway yesterday so we’re breaking them out and get to do your Sailaway!!!

Can I come to your house to watch?