Anytime Dining on the Regal Princess

DKobler

• 3 months later...

I am sailing on the Regal Princess on November 1st...and have anytime dining....I am sailing solo, and would prefer to dine by myself instead of being put at a table with people i do not know....when i go to the dining room to make my dinner reservation, can i request to be sitted at a table by myself? I normally dine between 5-5:30 so i dont think that this would cause any conflict....

Cathy

I am sailing on the Regal Princess on November 1st...and have anytime dining....I am sailing solo, and would prefer to dine by myself instead of being put at a table with people i do not know....when i go to the dining room to make my dinner reservation, can i request to be sitted at a table by myself? I normally dine between 5-5:30 so i dont think that this would cause any conflict....

Cathy

Yes you can ask and between 5 & 5:30 you probably will be seated as requested.

i am sailing on the regal in October and i also have any time dinning. how does it work? Is it like carnival where the anytime dinning check in desk it on a different deck then the dinning room or it is like other cruise line where the check in desk is by the dinning room?

So I am guessing Allegro was for 6:00 Seating?

Allegro is always Traditional so will have two fixed seatings. The times may vary a bit based on itinerary but it's something like 5:30 and 7:45.

We have the very-early traditional seating. And, hoping that we would be in Concerto.

Am I wrong in thinking that Allegro would open with the regular-early seating, a bit later than Concerto's very-early???

Or, would Allegro also open early, with both very and regular early seating?

I am thinking that those times just mentioned sound too early.

i am sailing on the regal in October and i also have any time dinning. how does it work? Is it like carnival where the anytime dinning check in desk it on a different deck then the dinning room or it is like other cruise line where the check in desk is by the dinning room?

Carnival will have anytime and traditional mixed in the same dining room.

Princess does it differently.

The Regal has three dining rooms, one aft and two near the atrium.

The aft dining room will be traditional with two seatings.

One of the dining rooms near the atrium will be anytime all evening. The other will usually be traditional for an early seating and then become anytime once that seating is over. If you dine at a time both are anytime, you can go to either one. The check-in desk is at the entrance to the dining room.