Mini Bar Question

RandallFlagg

Only mini-suite and above and Elite receive the mini-bar set up; but if you have it you can exchange it for coffee cards.

We've had mini-suites a few times, but never received a mini-bar, only one glass of sparkling white wine on embarkation day. Mini-bar only came after we reached the Elite level - after 15 cruises or 150 days at sea.

EDIT: For the Club Class mini-suites you do get 1/2 bottles of red and white wine (one each per cabin), but no mini-bar.

Only mini-suite and above and Elite receive the mini-bar set up; but if you have it you can exchange it for coffee cards.

mini-suites dont get the mini bar unless their elite

It is only full suites, category S8 or above, that receive minibar setups. Having the word “suite” in name for mini suites causes confusion because they do not get full suite perks. Club Class mini suites do receive two half bottles of wine, one white and one red.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 months later...
Is it possible to exchange the liquors for beers one for one?

Yes--you can exchange alcohol for alcohol, non-alcohol for non-alcohol, and alcohol for non-alcohol. Example, we traded out everything for 20 diet cokes. That's not financially a good trade, but it got us stuff that we would use.

We’re elite and usually get our mini bar changed for sodas. We’re in a club class mini for the first time soon and wondered if we can change the half bottles of wine we’ll get? No problem if not but just wondered.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be in a suite in 2020 and was wondering...could we change the mini bar for 1 coffee card (for me) and a sodas pkg (dh) or possibly change out for 1 coffee card and some ginger ale or water bottles...not sure what the split is if we are able to do 1 card and still keep some items like ginger ale and water?

We will be in a suite in 2020 and was wondering...could we change the mini bar for 1 coffee card (for me) and a sodas pkg (dh) or possibly change out for 1 coffee card and some ginger ale or water bottles...not sure what the split is if we are able to do 1 card and still keep some items like ginger ale and water?

Nope, the exchange is for two coffee packages OR changing out for sodas, water etc. Can't split the coffee packages. .

Nope, the exchange is for two coffee packages OR changing out for sodas, water etc. Can't split the coffee packages. .

Bummer ok thanks. We will just price it out and see which will be a better benefit the sodas or the coffee cards that I would use just for hot cocoas anyway. Thanks for the quick answer to it helps in my planning and budgeting...