I need your help!!!

jorge628

Im taking that special lady on her first cruise leaving new years night on the triumph!!! I wanted to buy her something for christmas that i can put under the tree so when she opens it, she's reminded of the cruise... I was thinking a scaled down model of a cruise ship, but I have no idea as to where i would buy that at. I've been by a few stores, checked online, and can't really find anything.. I was inspired by the RC commercial where they were buying those little cruise ships and had them wrapped up... Could anyone help me? PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Jorge

• 3 months later...
Im taking that special lady on her first cruise leaving new years night on the triumph!!! I wanted to buy her something for christmas that i can put under the tree so when she opens it, she's reminded of the cruise... I was thinking a scaled down model of a cruise ship, but I have no idea as to where i would buy that at. I've been by a few stores, checked online, and can't really find anything.. I was inspired by the RC commercial where they were buying those little cruise ships and had them wrapped up... Could anyone help me? PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Jorge

Jorge, while on the Norweigan Majesty, we bought a refrigerator magnet in the gift shop. It was a miniature ship of the Majesty backed by a magnet. Perhaps the Triumph has something similar available from their gift shop? Hopes this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jorge

well perhaps an outfit or gown would be nice to wear when she goes on the cruise.....since I'm a gal I wouldn't want a model (IMHO but that's me).....but a nice dress or some new clothes ;) yup...

Archived