carnival Excursion

vegetta2976

Hello I am trying to get info on the excursion for my cruise, Carnival refuses to give exact prices,and I need to see how much i need to save for. I am in desperate need of help., I will be on the carnival Legen from Dec 13th until the 22nd on an 8 day western caribbean cruiise, My ports will be Belize City, Limone Costa rica and Colon Panama. If anyone has the prices for the excursions to these places please let me know.

Thanks in advance Jeff

You should check the Carnival Board here at Cruise Critic, as well as the Ports of Call boards here.

Can't your travel agent give you this info? This is what you pay them for (and if you tell me you booked directly with the Cruiseline because it was cheaper, I'm guessing you figured out now why it's cheaper -- the service!)

• 3 years later...

If you have your booking number you can sign on to Carnival.com and go to "My Reservation". Next to the itinerary for each port it says "Book your excursion". If you click this link you will see the entire list and prices for the excursions at that port.

Archived