25th anniv. ideas

Pearl Z

My husband and I will be cruising for our 25th anniv. Each day of the trip I would like to present him with something special to celebrate. Any ideas?? I am aware of the romance packages etc.....I was trying to think of other little suprises!

what a great idea. We are cruising for our 20th anniversary. I was thinking of booking a limo from the hotel to the ship, as a surprise, instead of cramming into the hotel shuttle. That would start our cruise off just right. We are also planning on booking a "rasul" spa treatment - on Celebrity (we don't normally use the spa services on other cruises, but the rasul is for "couples".) Any other ideas would be great. . . . .

Renewal of vows ceremony. An evening in a specialty restaurant if there's one on board. Maybe a personalized shore tour for the two of you at one stop. Dinner with wine in your room (especially romantic if you have a balcony).

Most lines have a wedding coordinator. Speak to them for suggestions.

One other idea if the ship has a movie theater, but it may take some doing. Make up a video of your wedding using pictures and/or a video (probably not available 25 years ago). See if you can get them to show a private screening of the video for you. Don't tell him what's playing. Just tell him there's a movie you want to see.

1/1990 - RCCL Song of America

4/13/2003 - Carnival Inspiration

10/30/2004 - Maasdam

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0924ff&cdt=2004;10;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Till sailing on the Maasdam

Another thing you could do together is buy a tennis bracelet for you in St. Thomas (if you're going there). icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

NCL Norway: 10/89,10/93, 4/00, 4/01-- RCI Viking Serenade: 1/97 -- RCI Majesty O' Seas: 10/97 -- NCL Wind: 10/98, 10/99 -- NCL Sea:11/00 -- Celeb Summit: 11/01 -- Celeb Millennium: 3/02 -- NCL Sun: 11/02 -- Carnival Pride: 5/03 -- RCI Radiance O' Seas: 11/03 -- NCL Sky: 01/04

All aboard the NCL Sun, 11/06/04!!

Archived