Kudos to Carnival

Laurie715

This is not a question, but rather a comment. We recently booked our 2nd Carnival cruise - this time directly with a wonderful Carnival agent named George. In just the conversation of booking info I mentioned that my husband was in the military, and he offered us a military discount ( of a few hundred dollars ) and all I had to do was fax my husbands military ID to him. I thought this was a wonderfully generous thing that Carnival and probably others do for military families. Last year we almost couldnt make our cruise due to his deployment threat, and THAT online agent from cruisesonly never had even offered a discount KNOWING we were military. We would never ask for it- but I think very highly of Carnival for offering. We have only been on one other cruise- but it was so perfect and wonderful that we have NO desire to try any cruise line other than Carnival- it was absolutely the BEST !

Happy Sailing...........

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;08;20;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Good for you! You deserve the discount!

I don't know much about cruising, but I booked through cruisesonly also. When I called 2 weeks after booking about a $300 price drop the TA carried on about how little commission there would be, the minimum wage places were hurting them, etc, I was really taken by surprise!

Archived