Storage Space in Rooms - Need Advice!

landraceem

My fiance and I are really looking forward to our SDI honeymoon trip on April 9. My question is about storage space.

We have a category three room. Is there much room for all your toiletries in the bathroom? Should I bring one of those over-the-door shoe storage things for all the little bottles, make-up, etc that go in the bathroom? Is there a vanity area in the room so that I can get ready for dinner in front of a mirror while he is in the shower?

Just trying to get an idea of how to pack and what those essential extras are that you experienced Sea Dreamers wouldn't travel without.

Thanks.

Landraceem, the cabins are all identical on SD (except for the owner's cabin, of course). The bathrooms are small and I doubt you want to be in there while hubby is taking a shower. However, I found that there is plenty of room in the shelf over the sink for most of the bottes, tubes, etc. The remainder stayed in a kit which I could stow on the floor or under the sink. There is also a long counter opposite the bed with a wall mirror and a make-up mirror that you can use -- and the only plug for a curling iron is over the desk. There really is a good bit of storage room -- including shelves in the closet area, shoe rack and high and low closet rods. You'll be fine!

Vandrefalk

Archived