Papeete Transfer Question from Tahitian Princess

NukeTim

I see according to the published schedule that Tahitian Princess shows a return arrival to Papeete at 8pm. Princess rep. said you stay on board overnight and then get off the next morning. Has anyone been able to get off that night of arrival to catch a 1am flight? Airline back to Santiago, Chile only flies twice a week and if I have to say on until the next day, I have to wait 3 more days in Papeete for the next flight!

I am on the June 26th sailing of the TP. I was able to use Aadvantage miles for the airfare but only return on the night the ship docks in Papeete. I plan on disembarking at 8:00pm as well to make an 11:20 flight that night. I spoke with Princess and they can't give you an official answer but they implied that you could do this. Curious if anyone else has done this.

On our cruise, The boat docked at 8:30 or so. But if there are problems getting into Papeete, you may start to cut it close. (Moorea is very close as it is), With a 1am flight you should be fine.

Getting off the ship before the next morning is not a problem. But you do have to notify them of this. (some had gotten off in Moorea) In fact, it's probably better for you since you avoid the whole hanging around the ship issue the next day.

Archived