Champagne anyone

losuds63

:cool: :cool: Called Princess today to see how many bottles of champagne I can bring on the ship and was told there is no limit, just that taking it to dinner cost $10.00 a bottle so that seems like a fair savings this summer leaves more tips for the crew!;)-----Thats like getting another price drop!!

:cool: :cool: Called Princess today to see how many bottles of champagne I can bring on the ship and was told there is no limit, just that taking it to dinner cost $10.00 a bottle so that seems like a fair savings this summer leaves more tips for the crew!;)-----Thats like getting another price drop!!

Great policy...I can tell you that's not the way it is on RCL.

Princess' brochures says wine AND champagne can be brought on board... great to hear there's no limit... let's see... that's a bottle for lunch, a bottle for dinner, a bottle for afternoon wine & cheese, a bottle for midnight wine & cheese...

Cruiseynewbie :)

1st Cruise - Diamond Princess 4/14/07

I want to pick up a special bottle of champagne on St. Thomas...Krystal....for my birthday celebration. Do you think I'd be allowed to bring it on board there? Or do you think they'd confiscate it till the end of the cruise? My TA told me that port security is tight..they search and X-ray everything when you come back on board.

I want to pick up a special bottle of champagne on St. Thomas...Krystal....for my birthday celebration. Do you think I'd be allowed to bring it on board there? Or do you think they'd confiscate it till the end of the cruise? My TA told me that port security is tight..they search and X-ray everything when you come back on board.
128.jpg

Before you go spend all that money go and try this stuff it cost alot less and is very popular---And security if they are even looking are looking for booze if that but definatly cotraband meaning drugs or weapons I think so go for it !

I have read a lot of reviews and they all say the same that you can take as many bottles of champagne and wine as you like. That will keep us happy as my son is getting married on the Princess Star in January 2007 and we wanted to celebrate. And when you are on vacation it's the usual wine with lunch, wine with dinner and of course wine while relaxing on the balcony in the evening. IT'S A GREAT POLICY. Thank you Princess Cruise Lines.

I have read a lot of reviews and they all say the same that you can take as many bottles of champagne and wine as you like. That will keep us happy as my son is getting married on the Princess Star in January 2007 and we wanted to celebrate. And when you are on vacation it's the usual wine with lunch, wine with dinner and of course wine while relaxing on the balcony in the evening. IT'S A GREAT POLICY. Thank you Princess Cruise Lines.

couldn't agree more...;)

If you don't want to spend the $10, ask a bartender or your steward for a couple of champagne flutes or glasses and pour it yourself in your room, then carry it to dinner. There is no charge if you open in yourself. Of course, it's fun to have the waiter pour it for you, so that might be worth it too :)

Archived