Raddison in Mobile...any comments?

we are a group of 5 women going out of Mobile on 28 aug we are going down 2 days early and our first night will be at the La Quinta and the second night before we sail is at the Raddison has anyone stayed at either one of these hotels I still have time to change but I doubt I would find a better rate I used a military discount at the La Quinta 32.00 pp for 2 rooms and splitting the Raddison rate by 5 for 2 rooms only came to 59.00 pp I just wanted to know that I have booked nice places since I was left in charge of making all the arrangements.

thanks

I have stayed at the Admiral Raddsion in Mobile a couple of times beforea cruise. I enjoyed both times. We got the cruise package which included the breafast, shuttle and parking of our car. My Mother and I will also be on the same cruise as you in August. I don't know if we will drive down or stay at the Radisson, we will probable just drive down since we live just outside Birmingham and it's an easy drive. We normally stay at the Radisson when my husband goes because he has friends down there we go into see early.

The rooms at the Radisson is okay, but I think the lobby is pretty. I like the old hotels that have been redone. The hotel is a couple of blocks from the cruise port.

Hope to see you on the cruise, come and join us on the roll call board.

See ya soon.

Terri

Archived