Recent or Future SD Cruises

ama22

January 7 out of Rio and June 16 out of Rome. Can't wait. These will be our 3rd and 4th SeaDream cruises. Doing a Radisson (Regent) out of Venice in August of this year.

We're heading to Istanbul in a few days and will be on SeaDream 1 for Voyage 1630 (Istanbul-Athens) departing July 15.

We have a couple of other SD trips booked for this November (Atlantic crossing on SD2) and January, 2007 (Rio-BA).

CTBJR1309- Would you mind reporting back on Istanbul? My husband and I are on 1640 & 1641 (Dubrovnik-Piraeus, Piraeus-Anatalya Turkey) We're spending a few days at the end in Istanbul. I really wanted your cruise, but we were afraid it might be too hot. Have a great trip! How exciting!

Yes, I'll be happy to report on Istanbul but you'll likely need to gently remind me. You'll love Croatia, I think. Last summer we did Venice-Athens on SD and visited several of the ports on your voyage 1640.

Is this your first SD cruise or have you sailed with them previously?

We are looking forward to meeting fellow CCer's. Everyone on the board was so helpful when we were deciding to book with SD. Is this your first SD cruise?

Luxury and champagne sound great - you guys and Oscar can take care of my share of the caviar.

amy & oscar

We "won" our first cruise on SD for the Caribbean. My husband always was very anti-cruising (for old blue hairs with no imagination). We in fact almost didn't take the cruise and was going to give it away. Boy were we glad we didn't, we had already bareboated in the Caribbean, and loved that so couldn't imagine doing it any other way. Until the SD experience that is. So we've taken the big plunge for the 2 week cruise. I am soooo excited. No anniversary or b-day presents for me this year. The cruise is all I want!:)

It's my first trip on SeaDream :) and i'm so excited, October can't come soon enough ! Ian has been onboard before, a good few years ago now but he's also looking forward this trip. We did Silver Sea in November last year and that was fantastic so it will be interesting to see how SD will differ. We love caviar, esp the good stuff so no problem we'll gladdly "take care" of yours !

Archived