How do you scrapbook your large formal

suezyq50

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer to frame the large formal photos and hang on the wall, but I do take them to a Kodak picture maker and copy to a 5x7 to put in my scrapbook. (Carnival will give you permission to make copies if you just ask.) You can get scrapbook embellishments such as formal dresses, flowers, champaign glasses, ect at Wal~Mart or scrapbook stores made by Jolee's to add to the page. Hope that helps.

Kathy in Maine

I use 12x12 pages. I put a double side border with the predominent colors red & yellow; Our adult Daughter wore a Red Gown and while most others were in black and the majority of us are blonde or light haired. The stairs and pillars where the photo was taken gave off a golden hue. I rounded the photo corners. It looks great. Corresponding page was of the dining room with family individual photo's using black check diamond piecesin the corners, black film & camera cut outs and two photo's mounted on black check correlating mat shapes.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

• 2 months later...
I do take them to a Kodak picture maker and copy to a 5x7 to put in my scrapbook. (Carnival will give you permission to make copies if you just ask.) Kathy in Maine

Could you explain the process for getting this? I'd love to make a 5x7 copy of our large formal pic for the same way you explained....frame the big one, scrap the 5x7 copy. thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes, they do:

How can I get copies of the pictures I bought onboard?

Image Photo Services operates the photo department onboard all Royal Caribbean ships. For additional copies of photographs from your last cruise, call (800) 772-3470 or (305) 476-3666, e-mail customerservice@imageservices.com , or write:

c/o Image Photo Services, Inc.

2085 NW 87th Ave, Suite A

Miami, FL 33172

To make copies of the photographs purchased onboard, a release form is required. The photo release may be printed from Image Photo Services' website.

here's the link to the request for the release:

https://www.image.com/html/guest-postcruiseCopyrightReleaseForm.cfm

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

on the sapphire princess recently if you bought 10 copies of your photos they out them on a cd for you to print off at home. we did this to get a large canvas print done at home. It worked out much cheaper for us this way.

• 2 months later...

I always take my camera with me. Have a Canon S500 - but will be getting the Canon S3 with the Optical Zoom of 12 and will take that

with me at all times. We might also bring our Canon Rebel XT with us

which my husband will take at all times.

With the photos For RCCL - do you email this Pre-Cruise for the Release or Post Cruise?

How many of you - buy tons of photos from the cruise that they take?

Judy

I always take my camera with me. Have a Canon S500 - but will be getting the Canon S3 with the Optical Zoom of 12 and will take that

with me at all times. We might also bring our Canon Rebel XT with us

which my husband will take at all times.

With the photos For RCCL - do you email this Pre-Cruise for the Release or Post Cruise?

How many of you - buy tons of photos from the cruise that they take?

Judy

I like to make a scrapbook for each of our cruises. On Crystal for formal pictures, they do a grouping of sizing on one page (then cut it apart) with 8x10, 5x7, and smaller ones. You can buy any or all of them. I like to use my large one on a 12x12 page and mat it. Then possibly a bow or one or two embellishments.

Has anyone seen any place to buy embellishments for Greenland. We will be going to Nuuk next month.

Archived