Gobs of Cruise Ship Photos

Here is our personal PhotoClub Cruise Websites page, which has many, many links to cruise albums (hundreds of thousands of cruise ship pictures), and will more than likely have many photos of the ship you are seeking:

http://cruiseclues.com/photoclubs.htm

It takes awhile to put this together, but we find it useful, and hope you do, too. We continue to add new cruise photo album links all the time. Besides cruise ship pics, these cruise ship albums also include cruise itinerary photos.

:) :cool: :D

Buil, Thanks for posting your link to CruiseClues.com. My wife and I routinely check your site out as it's the most comprehensive cruise site we've found. We particulary enjoy all of the activity news letters and menus from numerous ships. Happy cruising! Rocky

• 2 weeks later...

Arkansasfish, we've not sure what you mean by "it's showing the wrong picture for the room I am interested in". Besides our few thousands of photos of our own cruises, most (hundreds of thousands) of the photos are from links to the sites and photoclubs out on the internet put up by regular cruisers like yourself. We continue to add new links to all this information, but we do not have any control over what they put up on the internet (and wouldn't want to have it).

Here is our personal PhotoClub Cruise Websites page, which has many, many links to cruise albums (hundreds of thousands of cruise ship pictures), and will more than likely have many photos of the ship you are seeking:

http://cruiseclues.com/photoclubs.htm

It takes awhile to put this together, but we find it useful, and hope you do, too. We continue to add new cruise photo album links all the time. Besides cruise ship pics, these cruise ship albums also include cruise itinerary photos.

Your entire web site is just great. A wonderful service to the people of the cruise industry. Thanks.

scapel, you're welcome. Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Jean, they are not our pictures, but maybe we can help. Can you tell us the link for which you were required to enter a password? Nevermind, we found the link. It is Ernie's (eroller). Apparently all of his many albums are currently password protected. Perhaps he has a reason, or did it inadvertently. We'll contact him & ask. It may take a day or more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you, I've just sent a link to a photo of the Norwegian Dream lying off Cannes to my husband. We are sailing on the Dream at the end of June r/t from Seattle to Alaska. My husband is currently in Cannes at a telecomms conference. Thought it would give him something to look forward to!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived