SS Oceanic1970-75 entertainment

Whatever happened to all of those people envolved in the entertainment side of SS Oceanic during these years? I worked in the productions and have lovely memories of the ship, crew and work mates. Any news of anybody would gratefully received. Carla Bonavera our director, Hazel Moore our choreographer all dissappeared into the blue. I know that our lighting man (Gianni Magrini) was married in 1978 in NY though another thread. Hoping to hear news soon!! About anyone on the ship in those times.

• 7 years later...

:D Ihave managed to find most of the people I worked with thanks to Facebook. A great connector!!

Whatever happened to all of those people envolved in the entertainment side of SS Oceanic during these years? I worked in the productions and have lovely memories of the ship, crew and work mates. Any news of anybody would gratefully received. Carla Bonavera our director, Hazel Moore our choreographer all dissappeared into the blue. I know that our lighting man (Gianni Magrini) was married in 1978 in NY though another thread. Hoping to hear news soon!! About anyone on the ship in those times.

:D I have managed to find most of the people I worked with thanks to Facebook. A great connector!! Still looking for Gianni Magrini!!:rolleyes: