Harley Davidson in Bermuda

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:04 AM.
22 Posts
Joined Apr 2007
Hi There I was wondering if anyone has seen a Harley Davidson store in Bermuda? We like to collect Tee shirts for every Vacation that we go on.
Bermuda
273 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
I’ve seen some Harley-Davidson shirts for sale here. I know for sure I've seen a basic white shirt with the words “Harley-Davidson” on it for sale in one of the stalls near the Dockyard ferry dock. You might be able to find other places that sell them and probably other designs too.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
- Ben Hartley
(Thats me in the profile pic, helmet diving at age 3)
North Shore Massachusetts
384 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
I could swear I saw some Harley tshirts in St. Georges during the summer. They were in the gift shop over the bridge and on the left from the cruise ship docks.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NCL Majesty to Bermuda 08/06/06
NCL Majesty to Bermuda 09/09/07
NCL Dawn to Bermuda 08/10/12
NCL Dawn to Bermuda 06/14/13
East Bridgewater, MA
1,046 Posts
Joined Feb 2006
Originally posted by Pleiades
I’ve seen some Harley-Davidson shirts for sale here. I know for sure I've seen a basic white shirt with the words “Harley-Davidson” on it for sale in one of the stalls near the Dockyard ferry dock. You might be able to find other places that sell them and probably other designs too.
When we were in Bermuda last September, we saw some Harley Davidson T-shirts in the stall at the dockyard. Unfortunately the shirts available were too small and I told the owner that she needed to order shirts in larger sizes for American visitors. We are going to be in Bermuda again this September and hopefully she will have ordered the larger shirts.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NCL Majesty Aug 2004 (Bermuda)
NCL Majesty Sept 2005 (Bermuda)
NCL Majesty Sept 17, 2006 (Bermuda)
NCL Majesty Sept 30, 2007 (Bermuda)
NCL Gem December 15, 2007 (Weekend)
NCL Dream Oct 5, 2008 (Bermuda)
NCL Dawn Oct 4,2009 (Bermuda)
NCL Spirit Sept 17, 2010 (Bermuda)
HAL Veendam June 5,2011 (Bermuda)
NCL Dawn May18,2012 (Bermuda)

NCL Breakaway May 13,2013 (maiden voyage Bermuda)
NCL Dawn May 16,2014 (Bermuda)