...You Might Just Be A Cheesehead!

pack2much

• 4 weeks later...
If your wife starts a thread in the "Fashion Forum", asking if it would be okay for her to wear a Bret Favre Jersey on formal night - or would that be considered Semi-Formal?

I'd recommend the HOME jersey (Dark Green) for semi-formal, and the AWAY jersey (White) for formal. I'm sure it would be OK either/or...as long as it's #4!!!

If your wife starts a thread in the "Fashion Forum", asking if it would be okay for her to wear a Bret Favre Jersey on formal night - or would that be considered Semi-Formal?

It would depend on if it were the home or away jersey. Authentic or replica. I would say Authentic White jersey would be fine on formal night.:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This past August I was stuck in the St Louis airport on my way home from my Alaskan cruise. It was around 9:00 at night and my flight didn't leave for MKE until 11:00. EVERYTHING and I mean everything was closed. Not even a store to buy bottled water without going through security.

There were about 35 of us waiting for our flight and no one else in the place, and every single television (maybe 15) were on and tuned to the exact same preseason football game, which unfortunately wasn't the Packers.

We all knew they were playing and were bored to tears and highly upset that we couldn't watch our team so I went and searched high and low untl I found someone who was willing to change the channel on one of the TV's. He had to mess with it a bit and grumbled about how he wasn't supposed to do it, but by this time he had a big audiance waiting and watching and everyone cheered when he found the Packer game on TV. i know it was only pre season but it was the Packers. Need I say more?

We went on to win of course :D

• 1 month later...
I know! I get it! SS BADGERdoesn't count!!!!! That's like SS LaSalle!!

Busted! It doesn't count as a cruise ship, OK...but it is realllly big carferry that even used to transport railcars (now just cars/PAX), and it's actually a part of US Highway 10!

http://www.ssbadger.com/

I'm not that bright to make that up on my own, LOL!!!

They do have BINGO, though:D

Archived