Wine List for Summit

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:47 PM.
Sarasota, FL
885 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
Wow, after all the comments on the corkage fee of $20 I am reconsidering taking my favorite red wine on our 11 day cruise on Summit in Oct. Does anybody have the wine list so I can check it out? I know it is more limited than we would like, but they used to have a Chateauneuf du Pape on this list and this is what I wanted to haul aboard. But it was also pretty pricey, so bringing some was a good deal. Maybe not now.... I have always also been disappointed they don't have much from South Africa or Chile. Any advice? Who could we contact at Celebrity?
Sue
944 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
Try this website. http://cruiseclues.com/ This is a great site! They have been on many cruises and have been very helpful to me in the past regarding winelists for individual ships. Hope this helps!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
<Br>
<br>aka cruisinTrish 4/25/03 posts 567<br>aka Pollyanna 11/13/01 posts 767<br><br>
<br> DIAMOND PLUS<br>

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle... Author unknown